TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

New Info About Possible V2K Incident In CVS Two Days Ago (Or Whatever It Was)

Readers may recall that I posted a while ago concerning strange effects of what seemed like the tap water from the Harvard Square Homeless Shelter at the Lutheran Church in Cambridge, MA.

After staying in that building and drinking anything provided there made with tap water seemed to create a psychedelic effect, not a positive one either.

I realized that I had stayed there one or two nights before this incident at CVS downtown Boston.
I had actually been having the same negative unpleasant effects as last time I stayed at the HSHS but was so distracted this time I didn't realize.

I experimented by not drinking anything from HSHS  or showering. I noticed that only when I drank the tap water while staying at HSHS at the Lutheran Church that I had any strange effects. Just staying in the building overnight did not produce these effects. I had none of those effects except for the typical mold induced headache which was fairly mild.

I theorize thay whatever the effects were from the Lutheran's water supply (or the water provided to guests) caused this but I do find it curious that just as the CVS incident occurred I had been walking through the anti theft device of the store which does create a magnetic field.

This occurred within one day of staying at the Lutheran and ingesting the water.
(If I was forced to stay long enough in a 'sick' building the mold in these old buildings would be enough to further brain, eye, nasal, lung and other damages from my prior mold exposure depending on what kinds of molds. I would be left closer to a vegetable than a person along with the behavior modification other activists have written about being used in American prisons.)

I'm going to ask the church to have the water supply checked. It may just be old pipes or something weird getting into the water from church grounds or along the lines.

The alteration of consciousness it causes is terrible and shouldn't be experienced by anyone.

These efffects seem to clear after two days from ingesting the tap water at the HSHS but while they are occurring are disturbing and frightening, causing  mental anguish.

No comments:

Post a Comment