TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Certain Parts Of Govt Law Enforcement Have Extensive Surveillance Capabilities/Does Your Harassment Correlate With FBI Juristictions?


NATIONAL CORRECTIONS OVERSIGHT COALITION REG'D OJP DOJ "INTELLIGENCE FOR CORRECTIONS"

http://nationalcorrectionsoc.com/communications-for-law-enforcement-act-public-law-no-103-414108-statute-4279/

How the Government Uses Location Data from Mobile Apps
Published November 19, 2015 | By emptywheel
https://www.emptywheel.net/2015/11/19/how-the-government-uses-location-data-from-mobile-apps/


FBI Juristictions Nationwide:
https://m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field/jurisdictions

When I was just looking this stuff up and researching it the gesturing harassment dropped and interface halted. It was like a major drop in activity.

Also people standing in the train station as I entered the turnstile, I could feel I was being watched.

I turned and those people looked very worried. Worried indeed.

Theres NO harassment on this train except for a clap or two and someone snapping their gum. In a group of young people thats feasible as totally random.

Most of all you can feel SOMEONE'S blood run cold as I went over this stuff and posted it.

I think TIs can be confident that we've found major sources of some Target's harassment. Under cover stories most likely if that could apply to you.

The FBI have been a constant pain in the ass to dissidents like with COINTELPRO.

Their part in 9-11 is questionable. Ive even heard a story from locals near a 9-11 related site during the event that feds intimidated locals by telling them "You didnt see anything".

As for MK Ultra either they work on behalf of that scum by way of cover stories and frame ups...or this is a great ploy to take me off the trail of whos really responsible.

I have to say that when Im near military bases the harassment is much more overt and violent and its run like an operation in a battlefield. Either that or its other content like more MK Ultra black project type related stuff. And its alot more sympathetic towards me in nature (New Mexico) if its not all out war like I said (Arizona).

I highly doubt if the FBI is doing M.I.L.A.Bs but if they were I'd laugh my ass off.

The people Ive dealt with specifically in the northeast are the nastiest most vindictive, self righteous spoilt brats to EVER take part in covert warfare ANYWHERE.

Just by the tone and manner in which the fed has played games over the phone in short contacts before fits this exact type of people and characteristic of what Ive dealt with from that organization.

The militsry base areas arent spoiled rotten arrogant c#nts-they are effective, quick killers.

Which Id rather deal with anyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment