MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Being Transferred To Another Hospital Out Of Cambridge Hospital ER

Im being transferred to the Whidden Memorial in Everett near Chelsea MA. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can we, your readers, do to help you? You obviously need as much help as you can get. I know FFCHS provides legal representation to targets sometimes. Is there anything we can do to help?

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck, Rachael!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha you were finally disappeared. Hows that for your "activism" idiot. You are just a powerless POS that learned her place

Anonymous said...

I dont understand how you can be arrested and held without any evidence or judge or anything

On_GangStalking said...

Becuz the authorities can claim you are a threat by being a danger to yourself or others and a psychiatrist etc can go along with it and write up an order having you sectioned even without any CRIMINAL CHARGES being filed. Thus no arrest...just a forced stay in a locked facility for three days. The cops used the old trick of getting a person on a friday so you have to wait two extra days.

You can be harassed with punitive psychiatry without any proof of the claim. Its a straight forward abuse of power.

And since Harvard Sq is now nothing but scum living in the street, pedos, uppity totally obnoxious cock sucking Millenials and African American/Central-South American immigrants the fucks there could give a shit less about right and wrong.

The new crowd make Whitey Bulger and the mafia look like Boy Scouts-becuz they all work together as a community and have an immpecable front to present to the naive public outside of the northeast.

Two words prove my claim about the new administrations: HERION EPIDEMIC. Nuff said.