TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Looking at ugly pics of famous psy ops agents will make u feel better

Especially plastic surgery fotos. And beach bodies. And cellulite snaps.

Id post uglies of that psy ops drunkard Chelsea 'I hate Goyim poor white women even though I totally benefit from blonde ass DNA' Handler but those recent photos she posted on FB of herself topless in Israel on a camel is enough to make anyone vomit. She did herself in nicely with those.

I just wish the female hating Sarah 'I had to sleep with David Cross and kiss Mr. Show's ass to get famous' Silverman would start looking ugly.

Shes still unfortunately a good looking obnoxious little jerk. Without The Boys of comedy helping her, she'd probably still be collaborating with other dumb reactionary little girls in dark clubs, writing material about their periods and focusing on their vaginas. And of course helping The Boys with Divide And Conquer of females by dishing other women to gain favor.

Cowards.

No comments:

Post a Comment