MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Die Antwoord

https://onmc.wordpress.com/2015/06/07/die-antwoords-multi-layered-psychological-operation/

(Update: though i stand by this post as informative about mind control and occult in media i realized that the way the post is written is very judgemental. Why should I care what Die Antwood or whatever they are called, are doing or their moral charcter?

My job is to report on the content found in media and its effect on unaware minds and society at large.

This is most likely a result of being under the year long intimidation and psych warfare of probation (due to being baited unddr harsh conditions after new admin took over in Cambridge MA.)


Creating terrorists and informants has been their goal for years now and psychological pressure can do this.

No comments: