Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bonnie Calcagno on FB Urges Citizens To Write Congress About The NSA Surveillance Program-Great Outline Of Organized Stalking

https://www.facebook.com/cnn/posts/667557753259337

"Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez says The NSA Surveillance Program is the tip of the iceberg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvXn2w_FvY

Call Your Representatives and DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION INTO REPORTS CITIZENS ARE BEING GANG STALKED BY POLICE, FIREMEN, AMBULANCE DRIVERS – BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE, EMS. DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE UNREMITTING HARASSMENT OF CITIZENS BY CITIZEN VIGILANTES THAT FUNCTION MUCH AS THE STASI DID IN EAST GERMANY."


Excellent run down of 'gang stalking' tactics and the structure of the harassment system.

No comments: