Public Meeting 10-17 Cambridge MA Censorship

Public Meeting 10-17 Cambridge MA Censorship
Not just left sites but many different kinds. Bloggers new policies are clear-no free speech

What Furture Will Be If We Keep Supporting Companies Like Boston Dynamics (Minus The Stupid Ending)

Ok so this is obviously the atypical British ideals of quests, knights, Holy Grail (beer at World's End) and anarchy which is the ending of this movie. It's pretty cool and a bit funny til the World's End pub scene where drunk guys defend humanity's ridiculous shortcomings and the intergalactic order destroys the area in an oddly disorderly, messy dramatic explosion. Can't say I didn't like the homeless community living scenes with zero tech.

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2014/02/its-getting-harder-so-why-am-i.html

1 comment:

mej313 said...

Absolutely correct: I was happily being poisoned to death, so drugged up I felt great except always in pain and sick by early evening (as I am now). They kept me going to bed early for years and years, with all the drugs and only let me go out when they wanted me to be exploited. Even now, it's almost 7 pm and I am exhausted from merely driving a motorbike to the store and back, of course with at least 30 people attacking me. It's always a bare minimum of 50-70 people attacking me every time I go shopping, which is all I can do.

Anyway, I recommend getting Tumeric in capsule form, if you can afford it. T try to take 3,000 milligrams/day if you can, it's an anti -inflammatory, very effective.

The nighttime hacker is endlessly disrupting what I type, just in having written these few sentences I have had to backspace and attempt to rewrite at least 10 times. So, I urge you to continue, although when I read your blog, and I see what they are doing to me with the full consent and participation of what seems like almost every person on the planet--yeah, people are being mass -mind controlled. But the killings are much wider and dangerous than you think, because the murders are being conducted internationally in all these genocides (Sudan, Syria, the Muslim Brotherhood) as I've been writing to you, they're killing off huge portions of the world's populations. Right now in Thailand these same NWO Nazis are staging a coup d-etat, but that's a long story and like writing about dangerous topics, and long too--won't go into detail, but the're allowing people to get slaughtered to make way for them to take over and build their condos and houses and kill off millions of people--and not many people are doing much of anything about these genocides--also in Central Africa, and Congo and Rwanda, and etc etc these are all planned by the same group that is orchestrating mind control--