TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Contractors Paying Out For Iraqi Prisoner Abuse

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/01/torture-settlement/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WiredDangerRoom+%28Wired%3A+Blog+-+Danger+Room%29


This may be why there's been so much negative content in the 'brainwashing' lately, if you will.

My expose creates a time line that shows that myself and many other people who are targeted experienced the same abuses, parallel to that of these prisoners in camps, within the exact same periods of time.

 The responsible parties will do anything to once again try to hide what happened on classified levels. They still want to retain the advantage of living in the 21st century and having all the technologies and other leverage that gives them power, while the general public are kept in a 20th century reality.

These people believe that if we were ignored during MK Ultra and Clinton only apologized for and acknowledged the chemical experiments and not the mind control ones (including experiments with electromagnetic fields) then it sets a precedent where we can still be ignored no matter what abuses are done to us as Targeted Individuals.

The worst part of this is being some of the only people on earth who aren't for the NWO that know whats really going on, what kinds of things truly lie behind the deceptive promises of a New World Order.

If its such a damn great idea, then why does much of the war crimes and human experimentation going on have to be hidden from the public at any cost? 

It will be a damn, total shame if TI's cant get any restitution for ourselves on this one.

 But how can you sue for something that officially does not exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment