Public Meeting 10-17 Cambridge MA Censorship

Public Meeting 10-17 Cambridge MA Censorship
Not just left sites but many different kinds. Bloggers new policies are clear-no free speech

What Furture Will Be If We Keep Supporting Companies Like Boston Dynamics (Minus The Stupid Ending)

Ok so this is obviously the atypical British ideals of quests, knights, Holy Grail (beer at World's End) and anarchy which is the ending of this movie. It's pretty cool and a bit funny til the World's End pub scene where drunk guys defend humanity's ridiculous shortcomings and the intergalactic order destroys the area in an oddly disorderly, messy dramatic explosion. Can't say I didn't like the homeless community living scenes with zero tech.

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Christian Reconstructionism In Canada:Sick, Sick, Sick...Culture

http://www.straight.com/article-324769/vancouver/armageddon-shapes-policy?

Who would have thought that the dark forces could cloak themselves in this disguise?
Who'd have thought it would be the militant Christians we would have to fight against enslaving humanity??

Is there no sanity anywhere?

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/04/18/world/hall-beach-journal-new-order-up-north-eyes-open-for-armageddon.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the "modern era". Sanity is a relative term, as many involved in these campaigns have proven. A new way of existing based on bullying and trauma conditioning. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

Well, we have to be controlled, as we stand out as targets. Everyone else has been warned to fade into the background and let the psychiatrists and controllers (the "perps") take charge of things. Everyone else is under orders not to do anything to upset the balance, such as write music, art, poetry, etc., or get targeted out of your wits until your balls fall off. Everyone else needs to do things the "new way" (their way) if they want permission to write music etc. and not get targeted to a pulp.

I also have a problem with the credentials, intelligence, and talent level of the psychiatrists and journalists and others working with the controllers. I've been dropped hints that I should trust these intelligent people to guide me. And it was conveyed to me in a sarcastic manner, lol. I don't let anyone do my thinking for me. But the remainder (the sheeple and the public too lazy to stand up and fight) are content to let these people control their lives. I honestly don't think these operatives involved know what it all entails. Do they know they are being controlled? If so, why are they not questioning the sanity, mindset, etc., of these said controllers? Why do they entrust them to guide their lives? Everything's been destroyed, and yet they live in this fog where they have this doped-up mindset where it's OK with them.