TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thread On Gang Stalking As Paranoia

I think I tackled this thread before and basically did a rip up job concerning actual TIs with reliable motives for being targeted being harmed by the generalization.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8ImIv7Ny0IMJ:www.schizophrenia.com:8080//thread.jspa?threadID%3D2899
What bothers me about this now is that reading it, looking over these peoples behaviors its hard to judge exactly what their situations are.

Its not every car that goes by. Youll know a perp becuz they do specific things to.stand out from normal people. The purpose of doing a tactic is to get the Targets attention anyway, as the perps are conditioning the Target with behavioral psychology and must form.patterns order to use repitition to brainwash the Target. Patterns are formed with each perp coming into contact with Targeted Individuals. Normal, random occurences and free association are broken up by gang stalking activity. (at this juncture in this post my phone cut dead and shut off and now again on this site trying finish this post, paragraph bar wont work I cannot type with phone sideways and backspace now destroys entire words not individual letters with one press of bitton. ) I was writing about when I had home invasions baxk at Washington St Brighton MA I knew someone had been in my place. The gas was left on, or important papers were gone through and lefy in places where I would notice they had been moved. There was one video i made and it caught an intruder entering the apartment but the video camera was digital and before the face could be seen, the vid mysteriously goes into alot of times (x) magnification, so the image cant be made out nor a face either. (paragraph): I have heaed truck drivers tell stories about a place where their equipment does such things and radios malfunction or change stations by themselves etc: Area fifty one (isnt letting me use number keys either) in New Mexico. TIs are full well aware of such interferences with electronics or technologies. Many of us have been unfortunate enough to be plagued with the white vans and bkack helicopters. Many of us have experienced MILABs which have nothing to do with littke gren men. This is a particularly sick and very powerful faction of the military playing games. Often its thought to be occultists within the military who have akot of power, resources,and access. Its also connected to human experimenration black projects and other activities that these factions would like to keep quiet and have thw public only see such things as science fiction. (pp) But its a definate program of psychological warfare . Its not vague and the Target wont be mistaken about what is going on.

4 comments:

  1. Here is the source of the one page I posted.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx1aZdsSESE

    A former area 51 worker is revealing that we might be facing an attack from extra-dimensional demon-beings.Be aware that many of these similar cases are taking place in this world but are being s-i-l-e-n-c-e-d,anything which concerns TRUTH.

    He talks about "extra-dimensional beings" at 0:55-1:00. One theory is they could be some people from a future military invading us (in the past). Who knows. But he really sounds shaken. Before that, he said he had been "running across the country". Maybe he was gangstalked and messed with severly with tech. After all, he did work for Area 51, which had heavy CIA involvement and interest.

    1:15-1:20 he says these "beings" have invaded a lot of aspects of the military, "particularly Area 51". (sounds like he was messed with because he knew and witnessed some of these experiments there and who knows what else.)

    He says Disasters are coming. At 1:47, he says "they want the major population centers wiped out".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is an interesting "account".

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_and_Barney_Hill_abduction

    One explanation is that the both of them were given doses of something, e.g. a hallucinogenic drug, which made them "experience" all these events, including the creatures, etc. And the part about mis-identifying Jupiter is interesting, too. Sounds like an effect such a drug would have, i.e., making Jupiter appear to be a bright burning aircraft of some sort hovering around.

    Second explanation: people of the future are invading the past and doing experiments on their ancient ancestors. I'd like to think this was plausible, but kind of far-fetched. See, they have proven to have the technology NOW to see 1 day or less into my future with astonishing clarity and accuracy, and presenting it back to me in various forms (psy-ops, whatever). And if certain factions doing experimentation can do this now in the present day, then perhaps people in the distant future, from a different time, are going to be invading us, masquerading as aliens, to try to study us.

    A third explanation is that they were making it up, possibly under orders from some powerful faction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have experienced this while I was sleeping or coming out of a sleep. They seemed to be using something other than sound, but rather their tech to simulate a binaural beat played through a speaker. Possibly done via satellite delivery.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats

    I felt like they were using this to hypnotize me and get some valuable info via hypnosis. The hypnosis was also done via the same tech.

    ReplyDelete
  4. extra dimensional demon beings, can be possible, but I like to work on hard facts, or at the least believable. E.T's from another dimension or space to an everyday person would sound totally delusional, and would discredit any claims you are being gangstalked by humans. If it appears to be dimensional it is most likely hidden technology, or drugs that humans are controlling/using on you. However if this is actually other worldly, or even earthly advanced beings, I believe it to be apart from gangstalking. That would be a far reach for me to believe that these beings are controlling what humans say and do around me. I believe humans have free will because ultimately we make our decisions, even if we get manipulated, convinced, tortured, influenced, still choice is ours.

    ReplyDelete