TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dangers Of Giving Personal Info To Stores For Databases/ MC Through SD Card

Being targeted often we live in society through alters or lead 'double lives'. For those of us who are Survivors of programming its useful but with all the harassment and attempted brainwashing its hard to remian fully cautious as a TI while livng in society pretending everything is ok. Keeping up a good front isnt always practical. We slip into our alter, our front wanting desperately for a life where everything would truly be normal and ok. So obvious things may slip past us. Knowing damn well that a store like MICROCENTER is involved in targeting TIs not only with remote influence but with overt gang stalking in stores, why the hell would I give them my personal info at the register? Its not easy to play this role in society while constantly being controlled by an abusive entity. Its very much like being in a relationship with a severe controlling abusive partner and having no choice other than to put on a good front to survive. Those relationships involve alot of mind control as well and of course American and western society in general are kept from understanding the realities of mind control so many people in those relationships end up having to hide thier horrible predicaments becuz people simply do NOT understand why the person cant get out of it. Try having such a situation being victim to that by a huge well funded entity with connections to government and state actors. Its no surprise that the wheel chart used to explain domestic violence is exactly what TIs live with being Targeted Individuals:Power and Control.

Not only doesnt society understand, they dont believe becuz they simply dont want to. They want to believe America is what you see you get. TIs know better.

I have noticed that mini sd cards that i had given my name address etc to MICROCENTER have played a part in remote influence. It was hard to accept, to want to believe. Yet the difference can be felt when the card is removed from the smart phone. It could be info given upon purchase or i could be simply via whatever device is put into a computer and associated with the TI. Unbelievable? Sure, but with what I have seen and experienced its actually feasable. The classified tech capabilities seem to be much more advanced that what is openly known to the public.

1 comment:

  1. Private. I wish to maintain a low profile.

    Each SD card has a unique CID. I would not be surprised if a unique ID for every hardware device is required by US law.

    Barcodes, credit card numbers, radio communication, etc. I think you get it by now. I would be surprised if there was not a central database linking personal information of every individual. Obtaining products second-hand may help, but I guess there really is no way to avoid this entirely.

    The Faraday cage method SHOULD block any EMP (electromagnetic pulse). When your SD card is not inserted, I recommend you wrap it in some insulation (to cover the contacts so there will be no short circuits) and then completely in something like tin foil.

    ReplyDelete