TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Harassed Trying To Finish Community Service\ Austin and USA Suck/Street People Now Overt About Involvement

Finishing community service at a non profit clothing store.

Was ok when the boss was there. Perps come in as customers. Staff started doing tactics but I gave them my printout that explains gang stalking and TIs and they stopped.

Now the boss is away til next week and the staff are all doing gesturing now along with customers who come in.

It was manageable when it was just customers. I was shocked to see even this hunched over very old woman who volunteers there doing tactical gesturing.
(The volunteer group seems in on it too. I dont trust many religious especially Catholic groups who do charity. Its the perfect place for abusers and child molesters to both hide making themselves look good to the community as well as get rid of some of their guilt. (A close relative of mine told me the family perpetrator her and her siblings were victimized by scrubbed floors in convents as charity to allay his guilt.)
Its constant in the place as of today.
One of the young girls at the register involved even looked paranoid or worried as if she might be caught or something.

I'm broke for the month and have no food money so i have to fit flying a sign in with comm service hours and showering. I think TX being the charcter it is likes to try to break spirits. Remember the dealing with animals analogy. Its kind of the mentality here. Its as if im a wayward steer they need to get back to the herd or a horse who needs to be broken to then serve the community.

They seem intent on preventing me from completing court ordered community service.

I purposely did not send in my hours yet and was going to wait til they were completed so that the harassment that seemed to occur in Cambridge when all those women showed up from Women's Lunch Place to do gang stalking harassment.
There was not a problem coming from the MAPS program at the Friends Church in Cambridge until I sent in my hours to probation telling them where I was doing my community service.

So I tried to avoid that situation this time but the gang stalking here in Austin is so pervasive it happens every single place I go every minute of the day anyway.

1 girl in the shop really pisses me off so impatient with me and dismissive. I just find it really hard to believe people do not grasp what is being done to a human being and if they do they just don't seem like the type to be able to go along with something like that but yet they are.

Religion is very strong here not like down south but to a point.
I'm wondering if religious types would help harass me because the exposure of this system would actually prove the Abrahamic religious God doesn't exist and that religion is just social control.

It should be a pleasant experience working there a couple of hours but its not and thats really very sad.

The most obnoxious part of this is getting handled like a fucking child by people half my god damn age.

A bunch of rich girls came in yesterday 1 of my street friends was in the store getting clothing. One of the girls actually said " I think they're allowed to have friends". Its obnoxious but its also really great psychological warfare.
On the way out the door they also made fun of the girl at the counter-the 1 who acts paranoid about getting caught doing harassment I mentioned earlier

Sometimes I think that the only decent people left are street people. Everyone else seems so...insane. Even our mentally ill people have a sense of tribe and communal living. I'm not referring to the inner city type of homelessness that revolves around the non profit industry...
which are the only homeless scenes the NWO perps now want to let alone or allow to exist.

Austin is doing all it can to make me give up and go to jail or even give up and care about being discredited or turn against truth and go get labeled. Its so much more important to write my experiences down.

I just cant believe how many people in society are involved in the organized harassment. Since last year its gotten pretty ridiculous.

Alot of the street people here are now being overt and doing tactics showing they either were always in on this or they've been recruited.

In the past I've heard some people I run into say "its all about the money" referring to motivation for gang stalking.

Wouldn't it be nice to know where all this money comes from? Black budgets dont leave paper trails I assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment