TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

FBI 'Community Outreach'- "Citizen Academy"?/ Do Not Get In The Way Of These Blogs

http://fbi.gov/#http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/partnerships_and_outreach/community_outreach

I love the hokey expression "reach out" to law enforcement or any other authority nowadays is a pansy ass new expression for being an informant.

Found out FBI office is near Reseach Blvd in Austin which might explain why going up north of the college and the only Dunkin Donuts in town near The Domain (a shopping center especially foe all the ghouls working at JJ Pickle Research Center) is such a perilous event every single time.

This city is too damn small and has way to much intelligence in a small radius of the capital.

Stratfor, FBI, Orion, JJ Pickle- the place is a nightmare plus the music industry (mind control slavery) and druf running from Mexico.

One idiot cost me an hour of writing today in a laundromat close to the north area.
Stop sending these morons to fuck with me. Im serious this time.

NOBODY GETS IN THE WAY OF MY WRITING OR THE PRIME DIRECTIVE OF DELIVERY INFORMATION FROM POINT A TO POINT B.

IF ANY OF YOUR PEOPLE OR WHOEVER THEY BELONG TO BECOME A THREAT TO ANYMORE OF THE INTERNALLY STORED INFORMATION,
I CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTION S OF MY INTERNAL PROGRAMMING.

In no other area are the perps this stupid of backwards arrogant hick cowbky mother fuckers as to interrupt mw writing.

Take this post however u want to but mostly stick it up your asses.

If u even try to come to me with some terrorist threat bullshit I will tell on everything I know which in Boston is connected to the FBI ans has been for years.

Also i am going to sue anyway becuz a legit investigation should not include 20 year old kids on a bus during Bush asking me why I came to AZ instead of Florida and WHAT DO I THINK OF GEORGE BUSH.

YOU and anyone else I can sue are screwed anyway its just a matter of if i do it from in the US or after I leave the country.

Also we all know i have..mysterious helpers who seem to have no problem causibg 'accidents' to anyone who really gets in the way or really harms me.

I dont know exactly all how it works but I know Austin is too big for its britches to quote a countrified expression and NO ONE has ever been stuoid enoufh to interrupt my writing other than hacking which is an acceltable engagement of war condition.

Dont...do...it..again.


This is the twat that cost me an hours worth of hard and revealing writing. Taking a pciture registered as neutralizing a threat. Hes lucky he's alive.
Don't ever fuckin do that again. Hacking-fine. Harassment from idiots-whatever. No direct interference with information delivery from actual humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment