MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

GoodWill And Other Companies Who Are Notorius For Organized Stalking And Harassment ('Gang Stalking')

http://julmay.weebly.com/goodwill-is-corrupt-and-is-not-a-charity.html

Add Walmart to that and McDonald's. Starbucks have toned it down alot in the past few years.

Dunkin Donuts has become nasty recently usually in on the TI campsign and arrogantly flaunting that knowledge but never have employees done overt harassment. Usually perps come in as customers and do overt gang stalking.

Post offices should be listed up with all the First Responders and bus/ train drivers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had problems with intense stalking by employees in Wal Mart here in town. And they all of a sudden ran out of a type of work gloves I usually buy. Real coincidence, eh? I went to a different town a distance away, and had no problems whatsoever, and they had plenty of the items I needed.