MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Austin seems to have this idea that the more they make someone look bipolar or like a wingnut the and not respectable the more they van get away with in the line of gang stalking.

Also they are definitely trying to keep me from completing my community service on my probation by the deadline which has to be the most vile thing of all.

1 comment:

Nick said...

im sorry to hear that. i was worried when i didn't see your updates for a while. i was worried something happened to you, but im glad to see you are still writing. don't let the bastards get you down, keep trying, don't give up.

let us know about your probation. im sure if you can get through with that, you will have more freedom.

namaste