TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Reader Advises Me Not To Escape To Europe-Not An Option

"And the NE cities like Boston and NYC inherited their core values from Europeans, just that the Europeans hide their duplicity behind veneers of polite "sophistication" at the upper levels of their societies, and revel in their corruption. Italian mafia hails their identity back to Italy, the Vatican and so on and so on...Irish mafia back to the "old country", and etc etc each separate faction of these established groups of corruption have never broken their identity from old Europe and if you believe Europe in any way is going to be an improvement over America, please reconsider that notion.

As for most of the 3rd world countries that I have seen, or the immigrants living in America, they adopt the mentality of their former and current colonial oppressors, so it's very hard to "escape" this mentality anywhere. I grew up in the Midwest although my family is from NYC, and it seems less corrupt, but they do hide it well. There are pockets of "liberalism" but nevertheless I was targeted my entire life while living in the Midwest so it's really very difficult, the corruption is everywhere. It's just very openly expressed in the NE cities.
4/19/13, 3:46 PM"

I want to move to Europe for more personal reasons than GS related ones. I have no genetic ties to America other than being born here. My ancestors haven't been here but 120 years which in Boston is considered no legit time at all.

I seem to make the best of my life being targeted by being a Traveler. Firstly why not see something different and secondly I am European genetically anyway. I'm not Native American nor Latino which is native American or islander (Cuba, Puerto Rico, etc) mixed with Spaniard.
I have absolutely no genetic ties to the Americas whatsoever. I also cannot live with the genocide of the Native Americans any longer or continued immigration issues which is basically telling Mexicans they can't come back onto land that the original native tribes they are rooted in are from to begin with (do your research). They also treat the surviving Indians or Natives in Mexico like total shit even though thats their original peoples in part genetically!!

This country has created a reality all its own which is TOTALLY REMOVED from truth which can be proven through science and history.

Political Correctness is supposed to spread Equality and Diversity but has created a racial cold war. Generally Americans' views of race now run anywhere from ignorance leading to self destruction mostly caused by fear to ignorance leading to being destructive to other races caused by hatred.

People here actually now rate human beings soley by color shade without any regard or understanding of countries of origin, history or genetic evidence.

For example, my being Eastern European I have some genetic similarities with Chinese and close Oriental countries in Asia but little with India and that area.
People are so brainwashed and ignorant that they consider people from India and other places to be 'Asian' along with peoples from Oriental countries, also Asian. Eastern Europeans and Russians are written off as 'white'. These same ignorant people perceive Jews as 'white' also!!

The place has been turned into a country thats racist towards anyone not 'of color' which is COMPLETELY INSANE becuz color doesnt give indication of racial background. Countries of origin do, history of that area as well as GENETICS.

So the culture preaches 'there is no such thing as race' so everyone now judges according to this simpleton brain wash system OF DIVISIONS BASED ON COLORING AND FALSIFIED AREAS like the new way of referring to Asia as an area related to race instead of merely a continent like when I was in school.

Its turning society into the dark ages, which is of course what the NWO is about. Peace based on the enslavement of mankind.
Many people are playing the race card and payback in order to legitimize fucked up foreigners from awful areas invading and destroying both my country and abroad.

Race is more complex than most people realize and they dont want people to know that.

What if I told you that Scandinavians have a right to their land not becuz of white dominance but becuz many of them carry on the DNA of the native Sami peoples but its become hidden under very light coloring? This argument blocks the leverage people have by saying whites emigrated and its not their land to begin with as well as this 'white devil' theory.

America now officially sucks for anyone who's of European descent whos poor with any intelligence at all. There is an ongoing campaign of propaganda, brainwashing and covert warfare to destroy such people as myself. We are supposed to give up and be destroyed by immersing in ghetto culture or white flight it by struggling up the ladder to YUPpydom to escape such a fate. Both of those cultures fulfill the NWO agenda of denying expression of any remaining pagan or heathen heritage from Europe as well as they enslave people and deny them self expression of their individuality.

These mind games are for children. Anyone with any DNA from the ancient classical world has got to see this manipulative crap for what it is. Even though I have much blue eyed, blonde ancestry, I have to admit there's times when i can plainly see the difference between barbaric peoples and more long term civilized ones. I enjoy my barbarian DNA, but always the Roman watches with amusement as America pulls such foolishness.

Afrocentrics try to claim Egypt. To be honest, Egyptian artifacts show Nubians as being different than ancient Egyptians. There's a pair of sandals a Pharaoh had which featured an image of both the Semite and the Nubian tied as prisoners on the shoe's sole, so every step the Pharaoh took, he would be stepping on Egypt's enemies.

People's from Europe specifically that area had made their bones with surrounding cultures years ago. We already know how other people's are. Many countries act as if black Africans are something new.

Part of me is very very tired of these games in America. There's no way after thousands of years of Roman civilization that I am going to allow Judaic culture or Nubians to rule over me, put me down or oppress me in any way or influence me all for the benefit of the elite, working as their house slaves.

I am sick of American entertainment culture being heavily influenced by Jews-Russian ones at that from Hollywood's creation. And most certainly growing up in Boston's racial war zone of the 70s I have had it with rap music and Wiggers everywhere. Mexican wiggers being the worst as I expect more from them having strong roots to begin with.

If I DONT leave Im only going to become a really hateful racist, though the smear campaign on me has me being racist from the beginning. If anything the current environment in the US of blind racism against whites and hidden classism of that oppression being specifically towards poor whites, as well as the GS campaign has turned me very sour on other races in the USA. Its only a matter of time until such pressure forces me to become an extremist to survive such as white supremacy movement which obviously dont match up to my beliefs to begin with or worse. Much worse. How would my readers feel if I was years from now caught and tried as the first female serial killer of black males exclusively? Becuz its getting that bad. The pressure is incredible and the country's only getting worse. Ive had no chance to get any relief from pressure or closure from the original wounds...thats becuz in order for behavior modification to work I'd have to give up on TRUE HEALING and settle for conforming to whatever the system wants.

My snapping is the system's way of GETTING RID OF ANYONE DIFFICULT WHO WON'T CONFORM. Many TIs snap and become lone shooters or commit suicide. I am sure that the powers that be helped create many serial killers in America's history.

I've been written off by society basically. And even the perps in the GS system are writing me off now. The whole campaign lately has turned towards getting me to live as if I never existed-and don't exist.

Its not something I'm interested in. I'd rather go back to the homeland and die. I'd rather be Gang Stalked by a better class of people. Its gonna get me anyway so why not die 'at home' if you will.

If the US wants to cut up and dissect its own people for some agenda and create orderly disharmony where there was merely natural disharmony before qnd make a number of us feel marginalized in our own homeland then maybe its time to go somewhere that we can truly claim as our own? For those TIs who have lost everything and never had anything to begin with why not finally be around people who act, look and think like we do? Becuz it seems our countrymen dont resemble us in any way now so why stay? They have no problem with America's war crimes, policies or bullshit classism and reverse racism nor allowing Jews who hail from a culture of exclusion to focus on their genocide like forever, while the US exists due to a much larger genocide WHICH IS NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED AS SUCH.

I can't take the bullshit any more thats why I want to leave. Let me deal with bullshit over in my ancestral lands instead.

There has got to be a culture somewhere I can tolerate and perhaps even flourish, if thats not asking too much.

America is dead. Whatever this has become, its very different from the America that once existed. Its always been corrupt, greedy, money obsessed and puritanical but one used to be able to find little niches to hide in and express your self. Its become a prison and there's got to be something else out there.

If my ancestors left for a better life why wouldn't I? I know there's a good chance I'll be knocking down the door to get back in later but I dont care.

Its worth the search for freedom and truth. Things America has forgotten about.

I hate this country for what its become and what its done to me and am going to leave. Even just for spite or to prove I cant be controlled here.

2 comments:

  1. I was born in the UK but am of east indian origins thru my parents. Gangstalking is done via technology and satellites. Its mostly (if not all) done via AI. Ive been in Hungary, the UK and the US recently, so that's my conclusion. I'm a med student so its based on the principles of classical conditioning and variable schedule of reinforcement. It looks like its done by people, but this is an illusion. Many/most of the perps dont know they are such - they're mind controlled, but in such a fashion that you cannot prove anything. Its a system of control and all races participate; I would estimate only 6% of people are immune to MC (Mind control) and even then, some of that percentage are not targetted, some are afraid to speak out when they see wrongdoing and are not aware of TIs or the TI movement.

    I'm 31 and may have to live with this for several decades. Psychiatry is a bogus movement and many patients ive seen have been gangstalked/electronically harassed for possibly decades. Get some income going and keep your expenses low.

    UK suffers real bad gangstalking problems. As an American, you want to go to an English-speaking country. I believe Australia and New Zealand are best for white people, but I would go there too (even though I'm not white). Still, this thing is global, with Aus, NZ and even places like India reporting gangstalking. I'm leaving the UK to go to canada or NZ if I can because low population density helps. We dont belong in the elites mind controlled society of the future (technotronics as Brzezinski puts it) and so we can only exist at the fringes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born in the UK but am of east indian origins thru my parents. Gangstalking is done via technology and satellites. Its mostly (if not all) done via AI. Ive been in Hungary, the UK and the US recently, so that's my conclusion. I'm a med student so its based on the principles of classical conditioning and variable schedule of reinforcement. It looks like its done by people, but this is an illusion. Many/most of the perps dont know they are such - they're mind controlled, but in such a fashion that you cannot prove anything. Its a system of control and all races participate; I would estimate only 6% of people are immune to MC (Mind control) and even then, some of that percentage are not targetted, some are afraid to speak out when they see wrongdoing and are not aware of TIs or the TI movement.

    I'm 31 and may have to live with this for several decades. Psychiatry is a bogus movement and many patients ive seen have been gangstalked/electronically harassed for possibly decades. Get some income going and keep your expenses low.

    UK suffers real bad gangstalking problems. As an American, you want to go to an English-speaking country. I believe Australia and New Zealand are best for white people, but I would go there too (even though I'm not white). Still, this thing is global, with Aus, NZ and even places like India reporting gangstalking. I'm leaving the UK to go to canada or NZ if I can because low population density helps. We dont belong in the elites mind controlled society of the future (technotronics as Brzezinski puts it) and so we can only exist at the fringes.

    ReplyDelete