TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Boston Is One Of The Major Cities To Have Its Anti Terror Funding Cut Recently

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/federal-anti-terror-funds-dwindle/nXNm4/

"As the program budgets have fallen in recent years, DHS has eliminated the grants to many smaller cities and shaved others — including Atlanta and Boston."
Boston, huh? Well, now they will probably be reconsidered and get fat grants again. Believe me, I know that place. Smart, slick, corrupt, organized crime part of economy and a very great talent for keeping up appearances and pretending to be goodly and puritanical. Boston and NYC would sell anyone or anything to sustain their high standard of living.

The other excerpt of interest is this:
" “And so people have said, look, we can’t continue the same level, hopefully we’ve given people a good amount of money over 10 years and that money has built capabilities that don’t just vanish on the next day. But there definitely have been cutbacks that I’m sure are painful on the ground.” "

What 'capabilities' are they talking about?
..." we’ve given people a good amount of money over 10 years and that money has built capabilities that don’t just vanish on the next day."

TIs have experienced a prison being built in this country since 9-11. Not just through anti terror stuff that makes sense but what seems like mass mind control capabilities using chemicals, technologies and psychological operations in a mix or cocktail. It's the same formula used to control Targets.
Except those of us who've made it this far are aware of what's really going on.

1 comment:

  1. One thing I've noticed is that I have been contained and watched by the system before 9/11. But after 9/11, I've noticed the area has been so saturated with human operatives doing control tactics, and that the area has been very controlled and prison-like. And the feel seems a lot like what goes on in 1984, where they seem to be able to watch you through your television or monitor.

    ReplyDelete