TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hater Mail Call For April 18, 2013

"You're really ugly on Boston Marathon Conspiracy Theories Debunked-Too Bad No One's Asking The Right Questions
Publish
 | Delete
 | Spam
Anonymouson 4/17/13"

See that's the thing-actually I was model-like gorgeous and extremely youthful looking.

I highly doubt YOU ever were. And u can never take real confidence awwy from someone who had the real deal at one time. Born with it.

I still get compliments...I got the bone structure, which plastic surgeons can't give. I'll be attractive when I'm 90. And u have no idea how many people perceive a true beauty thats been battle hardened as hot.

America's standards of beauty suck anyway.

Start providing return addresses and identities becuz this anonymous hate mail crap is getting dull. Afraid the legions will retaliate if u give yer info?

F*ck u then, cowards.

"you need to be put away__ on Berkeley, CA Playing Same Games As Other Cities Wanting To Go Corporate, NWO and The Will Of The Business Associations
Delete
 | Not spam
Anonymouson 4/16/13"

I imagine this is the same person, Mr One Liner. Its probable this is a good indicator of this man's ability to sustain in other areas as well. Things ending prematurely most likely-if you know what I mean. If its a female....who can take that seriously anyway?

Its all time wasters and attempts to chip away at confidence and probablu keep testing the Target's reactions to things to continue tailoring the campaign. Just keep ignoring this bullsh*t and keep doing whatever yer doing.

"just because you bring up documented facts means nothing - nobody believes the facts anyways so you might as well be making it all up... if nobody believes a fact that makes it fiction. sucks for you.__ on Berkeley, CA Playing Same Games As Other Cities Wanting To Go Corporate, NWO and The Will Of The Business Associations
Publish
 | Delete
 | Spam
Anonymouson 4/16/13"

Circular logic is so stupid.

"unamerican loser__ on Berkeley, CA Playing Same Games As Other Cities Wanting To Go Corporate, NWO and The Will Of The Business Associations
Publish
 | Delete
 | Spam
Anonymouson 4/16/13"

"YOU'RE A LOSER__ on Berkeley, CA Playing Same Games As Other Cities Wanting To Go Corporate, NWO and The Will Of The Business Associations
Publish
 | Delete
 | Spam
Anonymouson 4/16/13"

That was more of the same obviously.

"If you don't like our government and think they are staging things like this just get the fuck out of our fucking country we don't want people like you here__ on Boston Marathon Bombing Happened Same Day as Drills
Publish
 | Delete
 | Spam
JOANNA SAVINI-ROESKI"

And why would someone concerned with only the bombings and more topical issues seven bother with a blog about very complex and involved subject matter?

Shes either an on the job perp or some internet junkie idiot who's taken to believing patriotism equates going along with the highest forms of corruption. Either way her opinions dont matter. Unless she wants to discuss MK Ultra which I dont even think she's familiar with probably...or if she's psy ops she knows her job is to protect the corrupt system at any cost which would include denouncing such subjects.

It seems Americans are now divided as to what it means to care about your country.

We all know TIs who do activism are trying to help themselves in self defense AND save what the USA is supposed to be-what it once was.

And I might just be leaving soon..but that doesnt mean I wont try for a lawsuit from abroad, honey.
Have fun trolling, bitch.

"You're just a beat schizo. How long can you hold onto this delusion that you matter or that anyone is targeting you? No one believes you anyways. Give up and check yourself into a mental hospital or just shut up and fade away. Just give up this campaign. You lost. You can't change anything. You will never make a difference in anything.__ on Safeway Security Guard Fired For Interrogating Four Year Old- Comment Left On Thread, Not Posted Of Course By Site, Posted Here
Publish
 | Delete
 | Spam"

But I have made a difference. Yer posting comments on a blog that gets actual traffic, readers and comments. I exist and function as a counter to this system of oppression.

Why don't i give up? Becuz I have no choice but to act in self defense. Also, being Roman in part I will never cease until I get satisfactory revenge. Nothing less will do. They started this with me, I didnt start this. Italians want revenge and our property and families returned or revenge for 'interfering' with those dear things. Being Eastern European also I naturally resist all invaders til death who wish to overtake and occupy, and have no problems dying for it.

Capisce?

Most of all: becuz what this system is doing is innately wrong. The darker forces have a place on this planet however its not THEIR world to rule completely. You can deceive man, murder, rape, sacrifice, dement, war, condemn, curse and tempt but mankind should always have a private place within himself to choose and to contemplate rebellion or submission to oppression.

The dark side has an unfair advantage right now. People like me are here to reset the balance-ITS THAT SIMPLE.

"Oh so this is what happens to used up ugly sluts.. good to know that everyone has to atone on Attempted Mind Twisting MAIL CALL!! For April 9, 2013
Publish
 | Delete
 | Spam"

If thats true then this country and those close to me who betrayed me are gonna bleed for me-hard.

And continuing to work off cover stories is not gonna work. Those who are stupid enough to focus on such simplicities don't matter in this anyway.

I was never a slut. Youve got your terminology wrong. I am assume you are either someone whos repressed who cannot have a good time or a male who goes through many women to prove he's macho but actually has closet gay issues.
Again, such issues have nothing to do with MK Ultra and related subjects.

"Where is your proof to any of this stuff that you claim? I want to see the documents. I want to see all the evidence. I want sworn affidavits of witnesses. I want pictures. I want videos. Put it out there. Oh wait, you don't have any real info. Did you ever think maybe you're just a nutcase Rachel? Maybe you really should just go away for a while and try to get some help. It would make your mother so much happy to know you were being taken care of.__ on Attempted Mind Twisting MAIL CALL!! For April 9, 2013
Publish
 | Delete
 | Spam
Anonymouson 4/9/13"

Stuuupiid. Especially the mommy part. Psy ops first grade level!

"Your hypothesis that just because you have evidence of govt corruption does not disprove that you aren't schizophrenic. Why don't you try psychiatric drugs and see if that helps you? I have a pretty strong feeling if you would get the correct combination of drugs (it does take some experimenting to get the right combination) that all your problems would go away... __on Attempted Mind Twisting MAIL CALL!! For April 9, 2013 "

Lol..yeah the "right combination of drugs" usually does work to make people's problems go away. However, reality is alot harder to deal with yet also more rewarding when difficulties are mastered. Try it sometime instead of being a house slave for the oppresor or believing bullsh*t.
Also many people's 'mental health issues' are being caused by our depressing, spiritually lacking consumerist society not to mention the electromagnetic pollution so many other countries are now admitting to and making laws to protect people. America isnt admitting to anything only allowing psychiatry and Big Pharma to make profit off of people's misery.

I'm saddened you support such a scam but hey- that's on you.

I don't have to disprove I'm mentally ill. I have dirt and numbers on powerful men and career criminals in Boston, which I was smart enough to not run to authorities like a bitch. As a perp once said to me: "YOU can do whatever you want". Ah but I choose to fight a difficult battle for freedom instead of live off of my hush cred...becuz I'm a noble, stellar human being and also becuz if the fed wants to disrespect and play games using investigations to frame TIs as rats instead of actually solve crime, the justice system doesnt deserve anything from me.

I got an exposè to write-u got jacksh*t. All you get to write are trolling comments on activist blogs. Good luck with that-creative genius.

3 comments:

  1. Please DON'T stop fighting. I'm here to tell you that because of you Rachel, I now have a full scholarship and stipend to a very competitive University, that I had NO chance getting into and that's ALL because of you. So please, DO keep fighting. You are making a difference, just not the difference you thought you would. Fuckin dummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't hate mail but a continuation of the Psy-Ops. They use the same lines for all of us like 'get help', 'by-polar this' schizophrenia that. As for evidence, victims of crimes aren't obligated to investigate and gather evidence. If I ever become 'invisible' and can't be tracked anymore, this GS problem will be solved in a matter of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's obvious this isn't hate mail but a continuation of the Psy-Ops. They use the same lines for all of us like 'get help', 'by-polar this' schizophrenia that. As for evidence, victims of crimes aren't obligated to investigate and gather evidence. I don't think there are words to describe the hate and contempt I feel for these vile creatures that are behind GS. If I ever become 'invisible' and can't be tracked anymore, this GS problem will be solved in a matter of weeks.

    ReplyDelete