TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Bombarded By Negativity While Writing Last Two Posts


(As I finish these two posts I am bombarded with impressions of the fact i am no longer good looking or young so i shud not waste my time writing, that no one listens to me anyway, that I no one pays attention to the ravings of a poor schizophrenic, that I'm being written off as mad, that there are people here and if I do go abraod that do not believe in me, what i am writing or the way i live-who will interfere at any cost, block me, make sure i can't stay in any country too long and ultimately believe I should focus on working and getting a job or building a life as opposed to doing what I am doing, even completing my book.

To that my reaction is, that in 2004 I went to therapy in earnest as I was deprogramming and asked for help. I wanted to become a counciler utilizing my life experience in adult entertainment to help others and perhaps do personal art projects on the side for self satisfaction. I had taken three weeks of vocational testing at Mass Rehab and wanted to attend UMass. All I got from therapists were harassment, questions about people related to the federal investigation [totally illegal and unethical and I WILL get Boston for that. They REALLY didn't want to expose their precious Julia to being testified against by giving me a subpoena did they?] or intimidation so I wouldn't go to a hypnotist and recover memories.

Everyone chose to f*ck with me, dehumanize and devalue me instead of help me.

So, in kind, everyone involved can go totally royally f*ck themselves as far as I am concerned. The United States owes me and my family for radiation experiments, abusing their own military personnel and MK Ultra.

Feel fortunate this is all I am able to do.

Fuck the elite and their house slaves and every single compliant asshole in between. I'll do as I see fit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment