TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Interviews In Media From Boston Authorities Reflect The Total Expected Amount Of Bullshit Concerning Bombings

Listened to internet radio broadcast from Britain by chance interviewing Boston cop about terrorists and bombing.

The accent from Boston made me feel at home but I also am fully aware of how full of shit that area is.

Basically they profiled the attack as done by lone wolf terrorists and listed off everything that made them reach that criteria.

So basically the perps in Boston and Cambridge etc in all likelihood gang stalked the shit out of these two and isolated them marginalizing them from society so that they acted out.

Probably with the assistance of local fed connected scum who egged them on or gave them connections-or at least ideas.

You see the.value of the agitators in forums and TI conference calls in this type situation-get someone to deal with their.situation through violence.

Thats why exposing this system is important to society not just individual Targets.

We are the real peacekeepers, trying to prevent such actions. Legit law enforcement only act on what shadow government causes creating a controlled cycle and a very profitable one.

I now realize that those nitwits back.home were trying to frame me up as a lone terrorist threat and most likely make me react.

Its certainly a good strategy to make someone 'manageable' as I was told. It gives them the excuse of watching you for life as well as constantly interrigating you wherever u go even though the real reason you are in that situation is becuz you know too much about something or can testify against someone valuable.

Boston and Cambridge have a huge covert presence as well as an intense gang stalking system in place.

They created this problem be sure of it.

I will never go back there nor forgive what that sleazy area did to me. They are scum and don't deserve any of what they have. It's all based in dirty slave money to begin with -slaves for rum and bibles all that old money crap. That's the way they still think. Its the way America thinks at the top levels.
Americans also think this way if the demographic is okay'd by authority to be abused.

The problem with America isn't the human faults as thats everywhere. Its the purposefully keeping its citizens in this mentality and on these lower spiritual realms. Its bullshit.

I cannot wait to get out of the US and disappear never again having to be abused by this disgusting culture and its arrogant people.

And I wont be accused of any terrorist acts from abroad either so dont even try it.

When are people going to realize that alot of what has happened to me is due to being stalked by a total serial killer psycho whos obviously in some authority like intelligence or military etc? Some of the stuff that comes through the media psy ops shows that clearly.

And I still could care less.

2 comments:

  1. I have had a chance to look over some of the things you have on here and I truly believe you are delusional and a danger to the public's welfare. I am absolutely not kidding you. In fact, I am so concerned about some of the things I am seeing on here, that I will be filing a complaint with the F.B.I. because I believe you are a threat. You truly do need to seek help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that as a target, it's necessary to leave the area at least for a while in order to escape what seems like a large percentage of the city going along with the harassment. I do get relief from in person stalking when I leave for a while. When I get back, they compensate by putting even more perps in a group when they send them out to stalk/harass/hound me.

    ReplyDelete