TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 5, 2013

"Is there a drone in your neighbourhood? Rise of spy planes exposed..

April 2012-

"Is there a drone in your neighbourhood? Rise of spy planes exposed after FAA is forced to reveal 63 launch sites across U.S.
* Unmanned spy planes are being launched from locations in 20 states and owners include the military and universities."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134376/Is-drone-neighbourhood-Rise-killer-spy-planes-exposed-FAA-forced-reveal-63-launch-sites-U-S.html

May 2012-

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/14/privacy-concerns-as-us-government-rolls-out-domestic-drone-rules/

"We don't want a situation where every time we walk out of our front door we have to look up and wonder whether some invisible eye in the sky is monitoring us, you know, constantly"...

[Gee, welcome to my world..that IS what a TI experiences nowadays. And not just a constant monitoring but an interface to ensure you know this process is indeed going on.]

... "They're not going to be used for constant surveillance -- typically they can stay in the air for about 30 minutes, so they're only going to be used for specific missions," said Gretchen West, executive vice president of the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International."

[Could TIs be considered one of these 'special missions'? If not drones then how is the constant surveillance being done? With an interface along with it? It could just be an illusion, trucking the mind into believing there's actual constant physical surveillance. The system certainly has done extreme experiments with conscousness of space of the human mind-by the mind's own perception. Why not feed it the perception the body is being monitored from above? Then again the military does have satellites that can watch earth that clearly.
They could also lie about drones capacities if classified level ones exist for classified or black projects.]

March 19, 2013-

No More Drones For The CIA

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/19/exclusive-no-more-drones-for-cia.html


Btw- a "force multiplier" for cops??? These are the same guys who traditionallu have always been involved in managing organized crime by taking payoffs, and watching over thibgs is that correct??? And when the hell did.that change? If youu are an American citizen and can still obtain drugs, prostitutes, after hours clubs or scalped tickets.etc, then be sure the police are still involved in organized crime.

These are guys you want to be able to just pop over to.the local Homeland Security and.'borrow' a drone like a cup of sugar from a neighbor??? Notice they did NOT explain the particular legal procedure that was the "borrowing" process.

They are still treating the public like children and idiots while they and the other complexes roll in money, resources, access and keep the public trapped in the 20th century while they bask in the 21st.

The public are essentially kept in a bubble like never before while all this is going on outside it. They've created the ultimate false environment for modern humans and its amazing people are naive enough to believe they are told whats going on.

As if technology itself.provided some sort of divinity-by-default for the human race. Its unbelievable people are not applying humanity's historical track record to this age of advanced technology.

That perception management is the ultimate false environment.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind me writing all the time. Probably you do, wondering what the hell...but, on the other hand maybe you understand the isolation I experience here in Thailand, and also you write of topics that of course pique my interest, and I have not had any intelligent conversations for a long, long time.

    Living here in Thailand, ostensibly without drones in the skies, I think one of the methods used for continuous surveillance is CCTV. When I read of crimes committed here in bucolic old Phuket, the police seemingly almost instantly "find" the criminals, claiming they have used CCTV footage. Probably they have much more sophisticated forms of surveillance that they never mention.

    For myself, when I am driving my (rented) motorbike, the stalkers time the harassment to coincide perfectly for when I turn a corner, they have people driving into my lane almost hitting me on the wrong side, but perfectly timed in areas without people anywhere nearby (curvy side roads). Drones will be used for killing targets, and as excuses for surveillance technology that I think they are not admitting to that is well established and in place, and probably has been around for a few decades.

    ReplyDelete