TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

HATE MAIL CALL!! For April 9, 2013- The Power Of Repitition In Brainwashing


"aren't you dead yet? on Students, Scholars And Spies: The CIA On Campus By Robert Witanek"


"ur just a loud mouth b1tch. we will put u in ur place. keep it up cause no one is listening. you're just our entertainment now on

Anonymous on 4/7/13"


"YOU HAVE FAILED. YOU ARE WEAK AND YOU ARE PATHETIC. NO ONE LISTENS TO YOU. YOU DON'T COUNT. on Why Its Of Utmost Importance TIs Become Active Against Electromagnetic Pollution

Anonymous on 4/7/13"



Uh, same person I assume. Someone got bored I guess or just found the site and wanted to troll it. Funny how, if a Target didnt keep sight of thier future plans coming to fruition or if the TI didnt keep focused inwardly, these comments might serve as material to keep running over in the person's mind and chip away at the inner confidence.

They seem ridiculous true. But things like this can do actual damage becuz in a moment of trauma or weakness these comments do indeed represent what is going on outside the Target every day.

Tactics like these are meant to help negative realities from outside the Target gain access inside the Targeted Individual. Thats most likely why there's three of them in a row. Brainwashing means repetition. Its likely that one comment would do little.

So 'we' are so powerful that 'we' have to remain anonymous? lol.

So much of this is smoke and mirrors.

Kinda like Bloomberg saying sh*t like 'Drones are creepy- but inevitable', right after the public got a good, solid idea of how damaging, illegal and indeed creepy the drone program was- partially becuz much of it is still classified. The people decided to make laws- on drones trespassing on private property, on law enforcement in WA having them for use in civilian areas.

The public has the power- this is what they want the everyone to forget. So they create bogeymen and lots of smoke to blow up your ass. Kinda like the Wizard of Oz. All that noise and scary face and smoke and such- turns out its a simple man who's behind the curtain.
 This entire situation with gang stalking (psych warfare domestically) and these new technologies even chemtrails are the same thing. The people have  the power, which is why they need to hide the truth as well as intimidate, confuse etc.

If the public knew what was going on with these programs as well as were made to understand mass mind control is possible and a reality there is no doubt in my mind that they would take immediate action.

1 comment:


  1. Fuck the repetitive mind fuck pricks with their persecution repetition tactics. You are incredible, you are strong, I at least am listening to you because you express openly what I cannot say publicly, the same experiences and I share so many of your ideas, I don't know if you get my messages but

    fuck them
    fuck them
    fuck them
    fuck them

    ReplyDelete