TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm Not As Dumb As This Blog Makes Me Seem/Why The Northeast Is A Solid Suspect In 9-11 Compliance

People have to understand that the betrayers in Boston who can still be held legally responsible for what they did, like HUD and Olnick connected Pettiti real estate people as well as family, friends and ex lovers are depending on this continuing campaign for me to be diverted, discredited as well as for me to expose myself for certain things so they think it will make their case better in court if such a thing ever did occur.

These are heartless white collar criminals, rich kids and their underclass house slaves who take advantage of poor people and think only with their wallets as well as only fear legal reprocussions nothing else.

They represent everything wrong with America. They are typically American. I'd rather leave the country penniless than to deal with their unevolved, low levels of human existence.

Most of all they want to prove their business and corporate 'real world ' matter most and is more powerful than Nature's superior creatures :the artists.

Its an age old story and its reoccurring in every society in every age. Forces of nature must be subverted by the herd, the hive and their worldly power.

Yet there's alot i could argue legally-that what they did is totally unacceptable and everyone involved, especially in Boston are part of committing war crimes. That if someone is making a disturbance in an apartment you get them on disturbing the peace, not target them out of the apartment. Its also gonna be hard to do something like that if a bar across the street disturbs the peace nightly by disregarding noise ordinances.

Also if you want to bust a person for fraud but dont want to bust the person they work for in doing so becuz THAT person is a local valuable career criminal then thats your lack of balls and moral back bone so don't go targeting the little guy becuz you dont have the balls to go after EVERYONE involved.
Especially since everyone around me actually had crimes they needed covered whereas I did not in comparison.

Jake: drug dealing and ripping off the copy shop he managed for his drug dealing activities. My mother: crooked lawsuits and hiding money under my name waaaay past the age of 18 when its no longer legal. Julia of course is an established untouchable career criminal. The Pettitis were running some real estate scam with HUD money through their trust Warren Hall, the building owned by Olnick who of course has since been busted for giving black politicians in Harlem low income units for their political headquarters.

Btw if u r gonna run a real estate scam u may want to not be stupid a arrogant f*cks by refusing to properly fix a mold ridden apartment so the occupant sues you AND BRINGS ATTENTION TO YOUR SCAM.

Boston and NYC are scum and dont deserve half the money and sympathy they are getting off of terrorism.

This is why I am one of these people who believes terrorism is in part a result of compliance from the very communities its supposedly victimized-Ive seen how the northeast functions. Its a disgusting sewer of organized crime, corruption and overpriveledge.

They didnt want to clean up their acts probably with the new anti corruption environment nowadays so they cover up and divert from their culture of of corruption with terrorism.
The northeast would fall over flat and go broke without their old system the way its set up.

Notice how Americans no longer focus on domestic corruption as much due to preoccupation with outside threats?

Hmph.

2 comments:

  1. And the NE cities like Boston and NYC inherited their core values from Europeans, just that the Europeans hide their duplicity behind veneers of polite "sophistication" at the upper levels of their societies, and revel in their corruption. Italian mafia hails their identity back to Italy, the Vatican and so on and so on...Irish mafia back to the "old country", and etc etc each separate faction of these established groups of corruption have never broken their identity from old Europe and if you believe Europe in any way is going to be an improvement over America, please reconsider that notion.

    As for most of the 3rd world countries that I have seen, or the immigrants living in America, they adopt the mentality of their former and current colonial oppressors, so it's very hard to "escape" this mentality anywhere. I grew up in the Midwest although my family is from NYC, and it seems less corrupt, but they do hide it well. There are pockets of "liberalism" but nevertheless I was targeted my entire life while living in the Midwest so it's really very difficult, the corruption is everywhere. It's just very openly expressed in the NE cities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you read David Lawson's Terrorist Stalking in America, where he infiltrates a g.s. group? stay strong - ti in vermont

    ReplyDelete