TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Boston Marathon Bombing Happened Same Day as Drills

Boston is home to some of the country's most greedy viscous selfish and destructive people. These types are highly educated have connection to old money, institutions like Harvard and MIT , and the area is home to the military industrial complex via multiple contractors like Raytheon and lets not forget about multiple crime syndicates all working with the system to generate money and keep the area wealthy and powerful through any l kind of economic environment.

The bpd knows all. Its total bullshit that no one knows who did this.

In fact u can b sure these sadistic greedy bastards did it themselves for political reasons to generate some sort of effect that gains them more money and power in the global world economy. I cannot say i am sorry or sad or that i care.

Boston is a mean cold hearted place and has more covert presence since 9-1 than anywhere ive been except NYC.

I'm shedding no tears and i am sure they are all continuing to pretend i dont exist and shun me after betraying and exiling me for life.

I guess my opinions don't matter then anyways on the subject as to them i dont exist.

Like i said-i am not sad today surely.

http://www.infowars.com/boston-marathon-bombing-happened-on-same-day-as-controlled-explosion-drill-by-boston-bomb-squad/

Being from the area and having been targeted there I can tell everyone who's interested the truth about Boston and Cambridge.

2 comments:

  1. They suck for sure. I just learned about the Hegelian Dialectic, some 3-point way to brainwash people into following a political agenda--crisis, resolution, and policy something like that in that order. Sandypoint is another example. The result of this murder in Boston is going to legislation allowing drones hovering over cities to fight "terrorism" but they will install mind control technology along with the murder capabilities. They will lbegin to kill blacks and minorities running from police, and things like that as they use the drones to emit low frequencies and target larger masses of people with mind control technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOANNA SAVINI-ROESKI4/16/13, 12:59 PM

    If you don't like our government and think they are staging things like this just get the fuck out of our fucking country we don't want people like you here

    ReplyDelete