TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

How Safe Is A Political Event Like OCCUPY For TIs?

The point is to always let the bad elements in, gs could not exist without these present.

Its true what one older seasoned TI told me, that getting into activism connects you with either decent people or even other Targets.

During the day tue elements are just that description.
Tonight I heard a drunken Native woman talking to an old white homebum and it was the kind of talk that people who know something about either the cover story or the gang stalking talk aboit.
"Thats the girl right there?" and more whispers and pointing.

Just like every other time you know its gs related.

The last few nights have been ridiculous with the noise and out of control drunks being present. Its turned late.night into just somewhere for homebums to sleep.

Many of.these types are NOT there doing anything for the OCCUPY during the day. Some of the drunk Natives actually are involved in the OCCUPY activities, and they are usually the least beligerant drunks by evening...just noisy thats all.

But as usual I have to wonder if the chaos isnt on purpose like either purposely more chaotic thsn usual or allowed to become a mess.

I learned this also from a fellow TI pointing out that staying at the airport back home worked to avoid being harassed becuz the kinds of people who got hired there had to be clean and of a decent character, at least professional, mostly due to stringent standards due to anti terrorism.

During the day the people that are here becuz they care about the cause are positive.
That unsavory element is around at night.

So it proves true repeatedly that gs is very dependant on character.

We have alot of people driving heckling us. Whats interesting is that there are different cars repeating the same phrases. "I kill people" and "I love war" are prominent. There was not this pattern of.heckling last night.

I say gang stalking or harassment by professionals, or at least people on the take, of protesters and activists.

No comments:

Post a Comment