TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fear of a Female President

There is one thing this country fears more than anything else: not terrorists, recessions, war, race nor class- a female in highest or second highest political office. As far as I am concerned that is what the theatrics of the last 10 years have been all about.

http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/did-media-write-clinton-out-of-race_1071041
BOTH parties? How obvious can this be???

What many people dont seem to recall:
http://www.guide2womenleaders.com/women_state_leaders.htm

A girl from Isreal named Netta was a major perp in Boston. Her father was into some kind of scientist doing work there. Her and this moron Jeremy from NA were in a car once and since Netta thinks she knows it all (control freak) at like 26 when I was into my 30's, she as well as he mentioned that there were no female warriors until recently(!). When I asked "What about Boudicca?" http://www.celtlearn.org/pdfs/women.pdf Thier reply was "What about him?" Did I mention how many ignorant rich kids are in on gang stalking? These two were part of a group of jerks like that from NA who used to go to meetings in poorer places like Medford and sit in at the meeting just to quietly goof on people there. I didnt quite get it then. I was into my transitions stage and wasnt paying much attention to the outside. Lets here it for Israel's education system, which she told me leaves out much of what we learn and is creationist based..in THIS day and age?
That cannot be true. And they have actually had female leaders.

Ignorance of reality is one of the perps very strong suite. Who needs to be well rounded, educated or knowledgeable when you're in a mobbing group. Pathetic.

Bush era neo cons-http://www.usnews.com/blogs/erbe/2009/05/19/with-ugly-sexism-of-rush-limbaugh-right-wingers-republicans-have-lost-women-for-good.html
Obama era: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/2022398/US-Elections-Barack-Obama-has-lost-women-with-sexist-campaign.html

Actually there have been a few infamous feminists who were targeted during Bush who said the treatment of them was "outrageous".

2 comments:

  1. I find it interesting that you actually think Hilary Clinton is an example of a woman who got "outsted". Clearly you haven't researched this bitch and her intimate ties to the Bush family and her business dealings (including her Walmart dealings).

    They made a real show of putting the black man in front of the female, yes. However, Hilary works for the very engine that makes those decisions. Do you really think she is a feminist who almost made it to the white house OR is she part of the very cabal that controls the white house and makes people like you think the presidential race is REAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just the thing, in my experience: people inside mobbing groups don't seem to know how to access outside information, outside of what is available to them inside of their "circle". They figure they are safe, because they know any "threats" to them are being taken care of by the System, so they never have to worry about little important things, like truth and reality. Most perps themselves are stifled intellectually and growth wise. If they find out a TI knows more than they do, why their little gang members will take care of him by beating him down with harassment to make him feel extremely stupid. I have this one real skinny bitch constantly say things like "you're retarded", like she is bothered that I know the truth, so she has to revert to the tactics of her group, i.e., painting me as a stupid person as per the slander campaign. I also hear things like "that's person's nothing special", and in fact one perp told me this to my face in 2003. They certainly think they are special, because they are so walled-off from reality, it isn't even funny. See they never have to be bothered by the truth, because the truth gets snuffed out by their harassment groups/tactics. They say the truth hurts, and that's why perps are so mean. They are the kinds who are rebels against the truth and independent thought, and they make sure these nasty little things called "the cold hard facts" never bother them.

    ReplyDelete