TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have to stay Salt Lake til Fri/ Homeless TI blog ,two posts,6/22/2010

http://homelessti.blogspot.com/2010/06/targeted-into-homelessness-and-campaign.html

http://homelessti.blogspot.com/2010/06/loitering-citation-in-front-of-shelter.html

Not happy with Utah. I like Salt Lake City and its clean, pretty and lacking in much corporate influence and psychological warfare on citizens to force them into consumerism that other major cities have.

But they are dreadfully anti homeless. Its too bad becuz the wide open spaces and the mountainous backdrop are so natural its bizarre to see man still trying to control his created environment against natural human behavior. Its laughable really.

I experinced harassment from civilians starting yesterday. The police drove by many times last night, so much so that a fellow sidewalk camper commented on it being unusual. This morning I got the neck breaking stare from a guy driving a garbage truck or something similar of course with ridiculously dark glasses. Getting that ticket this morning is not surprising but its questionable as to being gs related. I hear that this cop is really the only one who does this regularly and he wasnt behaving in a manner that is indicative of when police
are attempting to agitate someone so they can get a reaction where they would then be justified to arrest them. Nor was he pulling the routine of trying to get one to sound mentally ill. But the other instances were pure gang stalking fare and its as overt as anywhere in the US during Bush here. Its easy to ignore now but they dont seem aware in thier desert oasis that TI's, being human, are going to adapt and go for 'fittest of the fit' as that is what has kept man going for thousands of years.

I am almost tempted to stay and conquer the set up here- see if there is a way to squat here without going all the way out to the river to set up camp. But I know I am traveling for allergy testing not conquering. Still...it is tempting. Also to stay and advocate for the system to fix its homeless conditions is also challenging. Imagine an outsider doing so in Salt Lake ...in Mormon town its almost an erotic tale its so closed off here.
I have other priorities. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment