TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Financial support

One of the things that Targeted persons lack is a support system. A TI from Australia just sent me a much needed donation. It saved my ass as living outside has brought about some difficulties..that and a few bills put me at zero for the rest of the month. You cant panhandle in San Diego either.
Get a Job? OK sounds easy. Uh, what do I do with the severe PTSD or the conditioning to have to watch out for attacks from total strangers in public? Having to become 'trained' in this as well as keep up a front (lead a double life every day basically) to pretend that is NOT what one is doing every moment is quite hard. Sometimes there are slips in this new formed system as well as if something is too stressful or triggering now the TI snaps over what seems nothing to others around them..or even reacting to a real life encounter with a perpetrator. What if THAT is not handled properly or the numbers, the other factors around us at the time of attack are as such as to cause a chain reaction somehow? One wrong factor in such a situation and the TI falls from grace in handling such a situation stealthfully..then we look nuts or at least seem edgy or the ever useful-to-society to explain away real problems: 'difficult'.

I personally do NOT want to subject myself to such stress. The only job where I wont get harassed is art modeling becuz any harassing behavior is socially unacceptable and if the model feels uncomfortable she has power to say so and actually has alot of power over the environment. Its a very limited relationship between model and artists and this creates such a filter as to make it a safe bet against pychological warfare.
Dont think perps cant still be present or pull tactics.
-a penny left strategically in a dressing room
-perps as guests in a drawing class either trying to gain control of a (especially female TI) by digging for information or other (and this will always register as grossly inappropriate within the context of art modelling where it is considered vulgar to ask the model too many personal questions as the model is supposed to posess mystique).
-people who come to pick up drawing guests who persuade the guest to get info from the model in a very familiar perp like manner also under the guise of being worried about the TI.
-an entire drawing group being in someones home when you realize most of them cant draw and its obviously bogus.
(All occured in St Louis or surrounding suburbs by the way)
As for Boston I wont even get into how abusive the art teachers have been to me in the schools or a drawing class in Central Square but hey, such is snobs from that city and 'THAT crowd'. They will get a speical 'up yours' in my exposes.

So a job must be selected carefully and then one must figure on future rejection when the employer is either informed or gives way to pressure from outside or internal forces.

Actually I would have loved to have been a councilor by now, doing some side activism and art projects for a balanced life. I should have been at the height of my power and the top of my game...and not by fighting this system and perhaps acing it or whatever level I am at now in the war but by having something to show for my efforts. To be upwardly mobile in this society as I am supposed to be able to be.
Not THIS bullshit I live every day.

All donations are appreciated by anyone and everyone who has contributed at any time.

Thank You again.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so I realize perps don't really sell TI's short. In my case, as well as possibly others, they do the "selling the TI short" as a tactic to get to my head to cause a reaction, an angry reaction, along the lines of "I'll show THEM!!!". So interesting the way that article was worded, making it appear the TI is the unremarkable one instead of the typical dumbshit street perp/actor, almost like the hidden perps know, trying to tell us while causing an angry reaction. Like "we are telling you YOU are what the dumb little street perps are and the street perps are what you are". Like the way they put scroungy little fucks (males) out there are strong-looking females out there to get me all pissed off and hateful of females. Also, they do the thing where any lookalike of a past perp who did some damage looks all powerful and mighty while my personal lookalike looks all wimpy and stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that to be true in my case. There was (or seemed to be) outside pressure exerted to fire me from my adjunct teaching position. Meanwhile, this other guy, close to retirement age and working a full-time job with all kinds of benefits, gets to keep his job because he went informant on me. I had students seemingly railroad me from my job in Spring 2009. My students were very disruptive and uncooperative, and in the end, complained to this one evaluation site that I was "completely incompetent". What a farce. And the remarks they left for the other teacher (the one with the 100K+ job in addition to the adjunct teaching job) stated that they "couldn't ask for a better instructor". There were also stupid remarks like this guy was "A+++ a great hotshot teacher". However, I don't believe this was the catalyst for my firing... there seemed to be outside influence from my stalkers to have me fired. The remarks on the evaluation site seemed to be yet another "getting to your head" tactic.

    Interestingly, I sat in on this other supposedly wonderful instructor's class. It was 4 weeks into the semester, and he was still struggling to convey and even understand the basics behind what was supposed to be the first week's topic. And the remarks left by the students seemed to counteract his teaching by stating that teacher who kept his job really understood what it is he teaches. Then they implied that I don't. WTF? He spent an entire month on the topic that was supposed to take 2 lectures, and showed that he was still struggling to understand the material.

    So we are supposed to have inferior teachers who help no one just because they are engaged to harass the target? This guy had another job, is retirement age, struggles to understand basic concepts he teachers, yet he, not I, kept his job. And there are sheeple students going along with the harassment by saying how he, not I, understands the material. So the students were trying to get to my head by saying I was the incompetent one and he was the fantastic understanding one, not the other way around like it should have been. All because corrupt little perps are afraid their system is going to fall because I might rat on them.

    We must go on accepting mediocrity and inferiority just because one person out of a connected millions is a target. let's see, I am like of the population full of sheeple perp-abettors, but wait, I may pose a threat to their precious little system. So this 0.00000001% must have all kinds of events revolve around him and only him, as well as a few other TI's. And just because of that, we must be made to feel inferior, while true inferiority gets promoted and rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To correct an error in my last comment:

    " let's see, I am like of the population
    full of sheeple perp-abettors" should read:

    "let's see, I am like 0.00000001% of the population full of sheeple perp-abettors,"

    The way I had it worded before sounded like I am like the perp-abettors around me.

    ReplyDelete