TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another thread where TI's are mentioned...and its pretty accurate

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:juujcs-gtOYJ:www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/16023.html+why+targeted+individuals+are+denied+a+place+to+live&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Except for the part about "Its the government"...still its looks that way alot, due to the employees involved, but I still say there are so many other options we have not thought of such as corporations and unseen parties of influence... the government by definition, true government types would never want this to happen.

Let me go out on a limb....understand that an agency like oh, just for example say..the CIA does not like the government per se. Those bastards on Capitol Hill is (or was) thier attitude it seems. They hate disclosure, democracy and red tape. The dirty little gangs within any branch who get results want just that RESULTS.

The government might be intimidated and pressured into cooperating, like everyone else. And I still say no TI will ever know until we are shown documentation or have a credible source on video or audio giving testimony as to what went down.

Be viscous enough to demand nothing less than that lest your life end before disclosure. There is not mystery and there is no Big Brother. That is an outdated 1960's term...and its too illogical and gentle. There is only reason, proof and logic. As all TI's are having key information witheld from them, we are victims of GASLIGHTING http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting...and manipulation, very real human behavior.

Also, I have heard the Patriot Act is what might possibly green light what is being done to us..well, if its legal-then there's gotta be documentation.
See? The 'governments' red tape is now ....to your advantage. They would be in a shit load of trouble if they were conducting these ops, that are allegedly legal, without paperwork.

TI's have to start seeing out of the haze and use logic as a weapon....becuz the fear that they use to keep us down is really the only thing that keeps us down.

Not to say alot of other variables are not at work...evidence as well.

However, the persons description of what is done to us is right on. People don't realize how damaging it is to not go to doctors anymore, becuz you are afraid to..you are treated so badly.

Thanks to whoever posted this. I and I am sure other Targets appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment