TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, December 29, 2008

More on Gaslighting (links)

(TI activist )Eleanor White:http://www.multistalkervictims.org/gaslight.htm

Blog on gas lighting: http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:XmO1K5j3i-0J:behavioralhealth.typepad.com/markhams_behavioral_healt/2008/06/index.html+gaslighting+intellectual+threat+-torches+-lamps+-heating&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I dont agree with all that is said about 'The Psychopath' due to the existence of programming, mc, tbmc and survivors of severe trauma. However, it is possible that a person described as 'psychopath' ( the slicker person with a good front that is socially acceptable to me is a sociopath but whatever) can be used in sophisticated games on the chess board or they use those they know are conditioned or programmed to their advantage.
Its a good article for validation for sure:http://www.victimsofpsychopaths.com/index_files/Page309.htm

The big picture:http://www.buzzflash.com/store/reviews/1225
(I have posted before that I noted years ago that what is in fashion with the military/intel in the big picture in foreign or domestic war is oft used on individuals. This is symbiotic due to the fact that, as my mother once said "You can get away with things when everyone else is doing it".. (a telling statement for sure.)

An article pertaining to domestic abuse, but it may help TI's tactically speaking. http://stopra.googlepages.com/thegaslighteffect

Courtwatch (sorry not for group abuse of an individual.):http://www.factscourtwatch.org/Emotional-Psychological%20Abuse%20Fact%20Sheet.htm

There was this great article I looked up...cant find it now. It really described 'gaslighting' as being used very practically, as applied to rivals in business or other scenarios. I mean it made a case for it being totally accepted that this practice is common among people who are threatened by someone who is competition intellectually or otherwise.

I love the statement in the 2nd to last link about Americans are living in an " alternative reality". This must be what I mean when I think 'the timeline is off. Something is out of balance'. Yes, becuz its an altered reality, and it feels like it and processes like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment