TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hard to think lately or post...

I mean what else can I say? Those who know we are TI's either want us dead/labeled, or are aware but not perps so afraid of or unwilling to help, and the rest of the population is either unaware or TI's.

What else can I say about being targeted? We know what is happening and everyday we have to live with this...and there is no help becuz of the above mentioned partitioning of the population.

Its like we are being held underground down in mines or something, and no one knows of our existence.

Here is an article for those of you who can use it..http://truthbeknown2000.tripod.com/Truthbeknown2000/id25.html

Yet all the therapists who dealt with this, usually under the guise of 'ritual abuse', have disappeared. Becuz they deemed it ritual abuse and there was a backlash.. It is so much more complicated than just ritual abuse. I mean look what you are allegedly utilized for.

It looks to me like the whole panic and hysterical scene was blown out of proportion and made a circus so as to cover for exactly what is written here.

I cannot believe there is no middle ground, that people cant just quietly go to a therapist and get their heads together with out bothering anyone else.

Something just popped up with Stephen King ad for an audio book....Steven King, we could all tell such a scarier story than anything that guy writes right now.

The hardest thing is everyone who is aware and a perp telling everyone who is unaware of the truth that we are crazy.

1 comment:

  1. yep, hang in there. remember you are helping TI's in our struggle.
    heres an article about disinformation tactics being used:

    http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/Story?id=6443988&page=1

    ReplyDelete