TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

(NY TIMES ARTICLE)-sue these people now..

All right...lets start at the beginning. If you are a shrink, u know nothing about crime or arent willing to admit to it--becuz you are not a detective. Also, you obviously dont read WIRED's blog or have even read the Sharon Weinburg article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/fashion/13psych.html?pagewanted=all

This is the worst thing I have seen yet. I knew that when there were too many people posting that they wud try something like this .

For those of you who know some damaging info about peoples criminals operations and had to be made manageable as part of being targeted...keep those address books and mental notes handy becuz this bastard, if he insists, could ruin rich powerful men's lives everywhere. Gee, I wonder if he is an old client??

This also is going up against mc survivors like Cathy O'Brien, (not a form readily mentioned in this article)..to be harsh and critical like the detractors would be- it is true that her story holds any real weight orally only if she has documentation. I feel that she can show cause just by her story itself. She also has a partner that I beleive is supposed to be credible, at least to show cause for investigation. There are other survivors as well just like her from a core group in the 1990's...are they all to be called unbeleivable as well? ( For survivors I understand that there is question about many survivors and infighting. I take no sides, except what I know about my own life. But ALL survivors at this level can provide one thing that this NY Times article is taking away...the validity that such things are possible and that survivors are not crazy, especially due to the fact that the NY times is claiming that the internet is creating this phenomena when- in fact targets are suffering under such conditions before networking with other targets. I also understand that the survivors of trauma based mind control are very touchy about thier status and live under duress constantly. I do the best I can and never intend to impede progress or offend anyone. If this is ever the case please either email me or leave comment with your concerns)

The problem is this article totally ignores (and arrogantly so I might add) the games traditionally played by anyone dealing with illegal human experimentation as well as crime cover ups, corruption and psychological warfare.
I cannot believe what I am reading.
Have I, EVER on this website claimed that my gang stalking has to do with the government or the CIA, aliens or other non sense???
I specifically have written that I have no documentation of who is responsible but I can draw a pretty disturbing timeline...also this clown is saying that cover ups, the mob and corruption does not exist and that victim witnesses dont get intimidated.
Well, I have right on my blog, a link to a sight concerning victim witness intimidation and its damn similar to gang stalking.
Gee, this must be why Tony goes to a therapist in the Sopranos...becuz the bastard is so stupid living in unreality land that they cant tell (give it up) that he kills people and compartmentalizes it then goes home to his family.

What the hell is this piece of garbage???? How is a victim of corrupt law enforcement and criminals 'mentally ill' or delusional or psychotic?

Notice how he focuses on the worst examples like the alien abductees, and the people experiencing harassment who aren't able to explain how it links to technologies and weapons or even trauma based mind control.

Has the USA been dumbed down this much?

BY THE WAY, GENIUS, ALOT OF THE TI'S WHO MAKE CRAZY CLAIMS OR PUT THEMSELVES IN THE LIME LIGHT AND ACT STUPIDLY OR FOCUS ON CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE CALLED possible OPERATIVES. THEIR JOB IS TO MAKE TARGETS IN GENERAL LOOK LIKE CRAZY PERSONS. SMART TARGETS ALL SUSPECT WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE BECUZ THEY DONT ACT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF ALL TARGETS.

Gee, why did they choose to showboat the people that they did??Hmmmmm.

This article is not going to stop any of us. I am no more delusional or psychotic than anyone else living in a very traumatic situation.
The main thing about this article is IT IS A VEILED THREAT TO SILENCE US..OR IT IS A WARNING SAYING THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE COLLECTIVELY SILENCED VERY SOON.

How could anyone tell from just looking at peoples websites and blogs that they are delusional? I will sit down with this guy and I will describe the inside of clients houses, what they are into, how I was harassed by police on the take in this city from real criminals, I will tell you what those people eat for breakfast and what thier kids wore to thier first birthday party.
I will map out exactly what I know in front of someone who deals with crime, not some shrink on the take....then we'll see how delusional I am. Its called victim witness intimidation and this bastard better be very careful who's lives he ends up causing to be exposed..he may find himself in worse circumstances.

Any threat like this, if it is serious enuf, I want all TI's who have dangerous knowledge of any kind, I want you to keep it very close becuz if these bastards close in we may have to start telling very sensitive and embarrassing secrets. And there are some TI's who have me beat for info that's for sure.

Who do they think they are? There was no investigation, no going over of facts, no contacting victims/witnesses and they chose to sight all the worst examples and get in touch with people who in alot of our opinions DO NOT DEFINE TARGETED INDIVIDUALS IN A MANNER WE FIND ACCEPTABLE.

If, in fact, this is a loose knit, un moderated community as Dr. Cameron....I mean Dr. Green... oh sorry, I mean Dr.NY Times- says then why are you choosing to
1) represent it with individual websites of YOUR choosing to illustrate/represent the average TI...
2) choose any one individuals or groups to 'represent' at all the average TI
3) choosing a group of individuals, a group, that not only we other Targets have not VOTED TO REPRESENT US, but alot of us who are savvy WOULD NOT CHOOSE TO REPRESENT US.

THIS PERSON GAVE AWAY HIS TRICK WHEN HE STATED THAT "This is an unmoderated group" or bunch of forums...WHAT HE IS DOING IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT AND CHOOSING TO MODERATE IT HIMSELF BY CHOOSING, ALL BY HIMSELF, INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS TO REPRESENT THE AVERAGE TARGETED INDIVIDUAL because he sees we are not represented.
The person is saying 'I see there is no solid representation in this community so they will be easy to misrepresent'.

I did not vote for FFCH nor did I vote for Derrick Robinson or any one else to represent me or any TI community.

Also, this is a direct slap in the face to internet neutrality, due to the fact he is trying to censor us by claiming we are dangerous, disturbed and his judgement is that we are not focusing on meds due to constant blogging or activism.
Can anyone believe this??? This kind of arrogance can only be found in NY, thats for sure.
If this were EVER brought to a court of law, and TI's brought their lawyers, evidence, victim witness testimony (and I do mean that in more ways than one) and simple articles from WIRED and other publications on developments in technology there would be the ability to show cause for an investigation. This person is waaayy out of line. And by the way you are not a lawyer, and there are plenty of psychologists and others who doubt not only some of the validity of your profession but the ability for you to engage in corruption is historically documented.

I want any TI who has money to go to thier lawyer and slap a suit on these people--the docs and the paper..you may not win but its enuf in the on going battle for them to think twice before opening thier mouths carelessly again. Its like they are saying that they want a lawsuit so that an investigation can be opened into the matters.
Someone please slap a good one on these people...just for good measure.
How can they claim to make a diagnoses like that??? As well as try to tell people what to do after?? Its slander, outright. It is intimidation..it says 'no one is going to believe you and here is a credible paper to say so'...

Well, let me get my address book out, and go over some truly credible info about certain people in my past and see if I can find something that rings true...gee, maybe there are some medical people on my old lists.

This guy is playing with fire...not all TI's are alien abducted government victims of crazy crap.

Some Targets can get criminals into trouble plain and simple...and yes, some people are experiencing strange effects that could only be attributed to new tech being developed in the military. Also, some can show a connection to MK Ultra perhaps intergenerationally. These are all very sensible feasible claims...they are not outlandish.\

If this guy chooses to focus on CONSPIRACY THEORISTS AND ALIEN ABDUCTEES that is HIS judgement. He is obviously not expert on criminal behavior or human experiementation-and throwing MK Ultra in the mix doesnt qualify for investigating claims thoroughly. It serves to make it look as though they considered it and threw it out of thier logical reasoning.

And who made him judge and jury anyway?? Every person involved in the world of the Law sciences from bounty hunter to cop to lawyer to judge should be absolutely insulted by this piece and its blatant disregard for logic, fairness, due process and thorough investigation.

If psychiatrists worked as detectives we would all be dead in our beds and excuses would be handed out as to how it all happened. Nothing would be solved.

Please sue this paper and these people just to show them we are not so subjugated, so lost and so worn down and so vulnerable that we are ready to be carted away by the likes of this lot.

If these people win in this fashion, all logic goes out the window. They have no right to go online, look at a bunch of websites and blogs and then diagnose (preach) from their chairs in such a way that abuses the legitamate medical field.
OK I am going to complain about an ailment, over a period of time and give you the best descriptions that I can, and I want a doctor to diagnose me from just the postings, and even suggest medication...oh and I want this medical doctor to not diagnose my ailment but make a general diagnoses of a loose knit unmoderated groups described ailment.
A collective diagnoses of an undefined group of loose knit people, also with the suggestion of a medication for thier ailment....(collectively of course..) Hmmm, Doc, I think yer lookin at the biggest malpractice suit of the century and a one way ticket to not only you losing your license but to you ever being able to show your face among your peers again.

Why does this logic of a medical practitioner not apply to a psychiatrist?? Becuz this guy is covertly threatening anyone who beleives Targets or gives them cred.

Sue this guy and the paper...for anything you can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment