TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Overheard Conversation About Police Entrapment Attempted Which May Have Been In Reference To Me (Few Weeks Ago)

Come to think of it I overheard a long time Harvard homeless resident an older man whos respected and fit, saying something to younger kids who werent homeless concerning entrapment by police that it was being attempted and it seems to have been in reference to me as I was in close proximity. Also alot of this is to warn me about whats going on.

It also might be that the public who DONT know about MK Ultra have been duped into being force multipliers for this system Ive been up against for years as a targeted whistleblower.

It may be being done as an extra judicial mobbing or harassment of me as target. I thought I heard a group of French speaking people in Harvard a week or so ago say in English "Don't you think she should be punished for whzt she did?". Only one of them was of African descent and hes the one who said it. If I heard correctly but on thus one I am not sure.

It would make sense and line up with the increase in mobbing after my being baited into writing on the side of the McDonalds then being arrested and the language being made such a big deal over.

It might also be a front the perps are using to make it seem that the increase to related to that event.

Remember the black community specifically in this area started this with ME long ago and I never did anything to them. I refuse to back down or apologize. Theyve had a significant role in COINTELPRO in this country as well as war crimes during Bush as Ive been blogging about for years. In St Louis a black perp said to me "It doesnt matter if a woman from Boston is beautiful on the inside and outside-a person can take only so much" in his insanity and ignorance. This demise of mine has been planned over many years time.
And if youve never been associated with truly underprivileged ghetto life you have no idea of the insanity and sickness in these communities and how backwards they are kept. Boston isnt what Im talking about. Missouri is.
I dont regret acting out as I did in response to being tricked and baited. I regret not responding correctly like instead writing "this establishment and its employees takes part in mobbing aka organized stalking and harassment. Beware".

From what Ive seen and heard lately its all about money with these people at this point. That or getting out of trouble with the judicial system.

-------------------


I learned two summers ago about how the new people in power deal with things and this is just one example. I learned my lesson then and through last year.

Dissidents wont be tolerated and they will use whatever they can to crush you.

However the reason I am the way I am ans am in Harvard area is becuz the culture used to be about producing healthy dissent. Questioning and challenging of the institutions and those in power.

The very fact that I am being countered so heavily shows that Im doing what Harvard and Cambridge used to be about producing people to do.

To keep challenging corruption and secrecy and expose abuses of power.

They might be getting nervous becuz ive been considering looking for property to start a collective or pay to stay house or homeless hostel for Travelers and homeless artists etc

Also Ive been getting up real early and pushing it real hard to get things done. Ive also learned to resist the harassment that goes on and it seems to have been frustrating locals lately.

1 comment:

  1. In my experience, they go after people who are trying to educate the public about this system. They don't like it, and they will up their efforts to harass you or put you away. I'd be careful. You're up against a system who can see your every move. They know they are on the brink of exposure, and they will start exponentially ramp up their efforts to either scare you out of exposing them or to put you away.

    The cops' dialog about the complaints to the FBI may be false. Better contact the FBI and check with them.

    They've actually sent people out here to threaten me if I talked about their system to my students. That's why I don't teach anymore... they maneuvered me out of a teaching job. Another part of the system threatened me with a perp in person tell me they never want to see me teach again. They made my local college stop giving me classes to teach, because I would slip little tidbits about being targeted. Nothing too overt, but they don't want anyone exposing them EVEN A LITTLE AND THEY WILL SQUASH ANY PERSON BY HAVING THEM FIRED FROM THEIR JOBS EVEN IF IT'S A UNION JOB IF THEY TALK ABOUT BEING TARGETED TO THEIR COWORKERS OR SUBORDINATES. I've been slipped info they are trying to have me fired from UPS. I was told well it's a union job, the union will back you. But if you're a target, it doesn't matter much.

    There were a bunch of guys collecting signatures for a petition to get James Hoffa Jr. outed from Teamsters. Scary stuff. Why do they want him out? So they can maneuver more of their operatives at key positions in Teamsters? They are getting rid of any person who is not going along with their sick control over the world bullshit. And it's only like 1% who benefits from this. Why don't the sheep see this? Oh that's right, too stupid and beaten down and they believe every thing they see on the news like blind sheep.

    ReplyDelete