The Rulebook from BRIDGE OF SPIES

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

https://onmc.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/manipulative-ge-commercial-for-mk-kids-survivors-of-programming-targeted-individuals/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They *have* been very arrogant lately. Now they're doing things like very cockily claiming that "this is about as good as it's gonna get". Like it's not gonna get any better, I'm not going to find any better opportunities, etc. Well, I'll keep staying positive, and slogging my way through. Eventually, the pampered types will falter, and those who are true fighters will make some ground. We'll see if it doesn't get any better. At least I'm not tied to their system and have to cower to their demands like sheep and perps.

Anonymous said...

I'll keep fighting and moving forward. They can keep sending me messages about getting an attorney and getting "burial insurance". haha. They really think they are going to do me in? When you remember that this is really an illusion brought on by people who hide and play god with technologies and massive numbers of human agents and spies, then you know it's just humans doing psych. warfare, and they can be beaten. then, they can take those idiotic "burial insurance" messages and stick them where the sun don't shine. In their world, the sun never shines. They only have their fake sun to shine on their fake worlds. They still live in darkness. It's like in those sci-fy novels about the people living underground (HG Wells?).