TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Comment From A Perp's Family Member Or Info Gathering?

Update: the person who is indicated as having sent this comment-Scott Ashmanski's nephew, is now going to join the US Army.

His uncle-the subject of the comment, a seasoned domestic abuser with a lengthy record, who 'handles' problem women for the local crime/law enforcement syndicate in Boston area, now resides in Tempe, AZ still hiding in a 12 step program, as sick as his secrets. Probably paid off and protected for life.
His grand father, a man that always creeped me out,  who used to brag of CIA connections and alot of trips to Florida is now deceased as is his grandmother.

I'm hoping the kid didn't write this crap down below and it was a bait from some idiot trying to get me to stalk or make contact with the family.
That does happen.

In theory anything could happen to someone who's theoretically being driven crazy and possibly dosed or drugged or worse in a systematic attempt to produce a psychopath.
People may snap. People can become damaged. Theoretically with enough abuse, psych terror and potential alteration of consciousness (or outright brain damage-research the connect between lesions in the brain and violence) humans may degenerate into lone shooters, cult members, bombers, join terrorists groups, seek death by cop, become institutionalized, even begin to commit crimes because they believe they don't deserve anything more in life.

The only hope is staying in control, staying healthy and retaining an almost Narcissistic sense of staying on the side of truth and good. Flame keepers I believe Serpico referred to us as. You see these symbols in New England preserved in doorways-the beacon, the light, the flame, torch. The lantern.
Just keep it burning. Don't let it go out. Spread to the darkness and pass it to others.
 It's all one can do in a lifetime.

The problem with others is they don't have this responsibility-or they choose not to take it on or ignore it. Which is fine but acting out doesn't help.

Let them stay in darkness-leave them there. They will lash out of darkness to try to bring you down.

Oh and the comment below as well as all the others can be analyzed by experts. Honest ones.

My grandma was a US Marine reservist. My grandpa was an active US Marine-WWII, Korea and the Philippines. I just learned the truth about my uncle a few years ago. He would have made a fine soldier if he had been in a different culture.   Let's see how tough you are, kiddo. They always teased the Army guys and Army always claims the Marines are all muscle and no brains required. I did an awful lot of studying held in that cage illegally for four months in 2016 as well as held psychologically since 2015 when it all began to  the present.

Let's see how smart I've become.

I'm hoping this is the work of the same stalker who sent everything during the frame up and it won't turn out to be the framing of another innocent person. But then again-maybe they are connected. That's what experts are for.

I like Tempe. It's a cool college town. It's a pity that trash from MA low level crime are being retired there. Guess Florida's become too crowded lol.

_______________________________

(Original post edited. Original on file.)

Comment left on a blog post by anonymous reader copied and pasted directly without alteration:

"Rachael YOUR A PIECE OF SH*T AND YOU DESERVE TO GET ABUSED YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING WASTE OF LIFE. LEAVE MY UNCLE ALONE ! THAT COMES FROM FLA...ENVY IS A MOTHER Fu**ER ! IM SENSING A LITTLE JELOUSY HERE...AND I KNOW THAT MORE THEN HALF OF THE SHIT YOU HAVE SAID IN THIS BLOG IS FAKE, BECAUSE I AM APART OF THIS FAMILY. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT. AND DAMN WHAT IS THIS BASHING PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET, WHAT?? CANT OPEN YOUR MOUTH IN PERSON?

By 'Anonymous'
on
'A reader comments and I inform: Scott Ashmanski'
on 6/26/12"

You have to post comments on my blog anonymously? Why if you're claiming an identity of someone known to me?

I am not a piece of shit. I am an activist.  My mother is from a military family and due to that- a documented radiation experimentee at the Naval Hospital in Bethesda Maryland, USA circa 1950's. Basically, I have a pedigree in the conspiracy theory community. It's not just random theorizing.  Add to that my own personal experiences in my youth that are credible.

If the comment refers to Ashmanski himself then this is the person who fits that description. His brothers are scum who came onto me. His father claimed  connection to CIA right to my face in his kitchen in Jamaica Plain. His sister is a mess who seems to gain a sense of safety and security from being intimately involved with authorities.

Ashmanski seemed surrounded by greasy, sleazy types. Crooked types but not very bright ones. Bottom dwellers.
The kind where you can't tell if they are authorities or organized crime. They just look the same at that level. Indistinguishable.

His sister, the nephew's caretaker, seems to have become an ostrich in life due to repeated bad luck with men. She exhibits all the qualities of a woman terrorized into becoming a caretaker to salvage a family like saving a sinking ship.

Scott himself used to get disgusted with his own family and wanted to get away from them frequently.  Its typical of such situations to keep all family members together and silenced for life through trauma bonding which i witnessed many indications of.  Keeping people brain washed and scared is a control tactic.

Years later after this person was seemingly shoved into my path in life by design, I recalled him from vague memory, being involved in the seedier side of Boston. Which would make the entire situation make sense as a set up.

If you are indeed who u say u r then dont read this blog. I am sorry that u r part of a family who r so screwed up. Mine was too and they hid it well and covered their tracks.
If u r genuine, then obviously u have some potential becuz u standing up for your family and being proactive for what u believe in to be right and truth. You may not know the reality of the situation or believe my version of events or you could know the truth and be in denial or simply desperate to protect your family. There is a reason no one has sent me this kind of comment before: everyone knows they r guilty and I am telling the truth.

Either that or u r simply an agitator or informant posing as this person to get me to respond thus collecting information.

I could also theorize that posting such a comment at this time could serve to modify behaviors perhaps due to my weakened state lately due to health and u figuring that its important now I feel secure so wont be such a lone wolf on a mission. Thus a character of someone from my hometown community as psychologically that is very fitting right now to try to break down my Will and resistance.

I am not the one with a documented record of violent offences against women as well as Ashmanski is. He is the piece of shit but from the backround he comes from he cant help it.

Ashmanski magically acquired a brand new truck after he helped destroy my life along with the rest of the infiltrators/criminal opportunists  hiding in key 12 step meetings around the metro Boston area.

Its not fake. I have alot of things to say about Boston and locals people wouldnt like.

The truth is all that matters. If people ACTUALLY believe this negative image of me it doesn't matter:they live in a city that readily cooperates with organized crime to preserve the area's high quality of life. This area also now basically belongs to the military industrial complex and corporate in addition to olde money and institutions.

In my frequent frustration it often seems the northeast is populated by greedy, selfish, self serving, screwed up Americans living in a country that is run by fascist tyrants and they have fallen under that influence becuz they r to cowardly and selfish to fight for whats right. They stand by the bad guys to get and keep what they want instead.

 Ashmanski played a major role in helping to destroy my health, my future and my entire life at a pivotal time.

He was also part of other things I suspect.

And one day he and everyone else involved are going to pay for their part in what they've done to me. My book will be the ultimate revenge.

Wake up and grow up. And if u arent who u say u r, nice try but my position on activism hasnt and will not be changing anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. who is the pedophile in that family?

    ReplyDelete