Ancient Sign Of The Coming Storm

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hidden Cams In Baseball Caps

http://www.adorama.com/BR179HATCAM.html?hotlink=t&svfor=5m&gclid=Cj0KEQiA-4i0BRCaudDcrrnDi6kBEiQAZSh5f2iUqv2sidWRAi5nMukU8EdoljlN1x_8XLDK375plVAaAnXb8P8HAQ

Well, this explains the GS perps' obsession with baseball caps (especially black).

No comments: