MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Forget David Icke..THIS Is The Secret Of How Our World Works!

Well..looks like Mr Show told the truth after all:



Friday, December 18, 2015

Daytime In Boston Area Worse Than Ever Before (posted few moments wake up from sleep)

Its practically deadly.

Cant believe the clarity at 4am.

Gloom and doom in daytime. Isolation. Very crazymaking.

Self talking out of extreme anxiety everryday. Very discrediting.

Demotivation daily via feelings of failure. Falsely generated of course.

I cannot BELIEVE how I cant stay focused on this being military or intell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my warning today
is right and it is
true
i see much but i
see
only the truth
no lies or deception
the time and
opportunities
you had to work are
over now you must run
understand this is true

Anonymous said...

Keep strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy8VIwdCOFY