Airing NOW on PBS Boston: Martin Luther: An Idea That Changed The World

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Wanderlust Gene Linked To ADHD And Human Longevity

http://homelessti.blogspot.com/2015/12/adhd-linked-to-wanderlust-gene-in.html

I discovered this awhile ago and theres even more about it now so thought it might possibly help TIs who have had to convert to a Traveler lifestyle to survive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it's also linked to curiosity, and that also leads to knowledge by accidental discovery. And the system doesn't like people who discover things by accident, because it leads to their exposure and potential downfall. It will interfere with their big machine of filtering and carefully disseminating carefully chosen content that they want the masses to "know". They want to lead the masses by keeping them in the dark and misleading, as mentioned in the song "Mean Machine" by the Last Poets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDJCqdXzGAA