Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hillary Clinton Has Gotten MORE Insane Over These Many Years...And Much Better At Being Full Of Sh*t




All the candidates are scary this time around. It will be time to do research pretty soon to see who is closest to my principals and views but i dont think it matters anymore.

But VOTING is necessary. Becuz EXCERCISING that right is more important than who gets in.

And if u vote for an odd party you stack votes against the parties and people you dont like.

They want you to percieve your vote as wasted if just one of the Dems or Repubs gets in.

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE IS CONVINCING AN ENEMY THEY ALREADY LOST when its not true.

No comments: