TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lone Shootings Increased 10,000% Under Obama

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/a_plague_of_lone_gunmen_in_the_age_of_obama.html


http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=15025

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2013/09/mass-killing-incidents-obama-took-office-mapped/69467/


http://nypost.com/2015/07/16/shooting-at-naval-reserve-center-in-tennessee/

https://sites.google.com/site/csiobama/ASSASSINATION-SUSPECTS/THE-LONE-WOLF-ASSASSIN

Great way to get the guns away from anyone who's not complying with the system in the event of  marshall law etc.

You need to ask what is wrong with the country where people would do such things.

Our environment is being destroyed as to no longer sustain human or other life. Cultures that took thousands of years blood sweat and tears to create are being wiped away under the banner of ethnic revenge as if one certain group has been the only ones to ever be enslaved or another certain group the only ones genocided. Whos land do you think you are standing on? Unless you are part Native north American then its a genocided people. South America and Mexico are severely enslaved, mind controlled and disadvantaged peoples due to the actions of multiple races from various countries.

The same people that enslave and exploit are promising you a New World Order promise land that is a deception.

If this isnt so then why do they lie about the use of chemtrails, psy ops and electromagnetic, microwave and other technologies?

Why dont they allow the public to understand the abuses of power that are possible with the sinister use of current and future technogies?

Why arent I a councillor by now, in my own house doing artwork on the side as I planned for my life? Why do I live in the street when my cousin becomes a genetic engineer? Her father killed people. He went to jail for driving a get away car for Whitey Bulger's people. Hes full of shit as is both sides of my family.

Why do the worst people get rewarded?

Its  not becuz Im mentally ill its becuz Im the only one with the intelligence, creativity, athleticism and balls to fight life long enslavement and exploitation and tell everyone the horrors Ive experienced which spells out the REAL NWO.

Its slavery. Slavery is not peace. But to a weakened, terrorized population its relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment