RIP Gregg Allman

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Friday, May 23, 2014

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2014/05/gs-program-trying-desperately-to-get-me.html

I sincerely hope the youngster involved here is simply nosy. its so sad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They like to parade kids all the time. Because they are pedos, they naturally attract deviants and weirdos at the low levels. And this making TI's feel like pedos is a form of protection. They have to mask the enterprises they are protecting, hence the pedo themes in their psy-ops. Of course, the fat dumb sheeple nobodies are dumb enough to think they are doing something great and by believing slander and cover stories.