TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

To all the people who took part in organized stalking and harassment during the war...enjoy the new economy

To all the perps who thought they could hide and make a quick buck off of harassing Targeted Individuals:
Enjoy the new economy. I have seen what Boston looks like now and they don't seem like the confident pumped up animals that they did during the war. If they have anything at all they look completely stressed out and if they are the underclass they look so depressed as to have a permanent look of contemplating suicide.
This is for you dears:

f*ckin clowns.
You should be as lucky to be as smart and resourceful, tough and inventive as TIs, who can survive circumstances you wouldn't dare try to navigate.
Enjoy your misery you cowards. Maybe you'll have to take a course in dumpster diving soon..oh that's right- you'd rather die.
Go for it darlings!
Maybe it'll become a popular group movement and you'll mindlessly follow the mob again as seems your nature..and what a better world that would be.

1 comment:

  1. You are back in Boston? I thought it was imperative you leave there and never go back. I thought you hated it there.

    ReplyDelete