Dejá Vu Movie

The Author Is Dedicated To Readers and Principals

Any further threats using my name will be considered retaliation for whistleblowing as well as victim witnesses intimidation.

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

To all the people who took part in organized stalking and harassment during the war...enjoy the new economy

To all the perps who thought they could hide and make a quick buck off of harassing Targeted Individuals:
Enjoy the new economy. I have seen what Boston looks like now and they don't seem like the confident pumped up animals that they did during the war. If they have anything at all they look completely stressed out and if they are the underclass they look so depressed as to have a permanent look of contemplating suicide.
This is for you dears:

f*ckin clowns.
You should be as lucky to be as smart and resourceful, tough and inventive as TIs, who can survive circumstances you wouldn't dare try to navigate.
Enjoy your misery you cowards. Maybe you'll have to take a course in dumpster diving soon..oh that's right- you'd rather die.
Go for it darlings!
Maybe it'll become a popular group movement and you'll mindlessly follow the mob again as seems your nature..and what a better world that would be.

1 comment:

downcastmysoul said...

You are back in Boston? I thought it was imperative you leave there and never go back. I thought you hated it there.