TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Most Dangerous Drugs In The World Can Wipe Memories, Block Free WILL

http://naturalnews.com/news/036661_scopolamine_mind_control_drug.html

3 comments:

  1. No wonder they try to get TIs on drugs. If you get a smartass know-it-all physician's assistant that is involved with the system, they will try to con you on medication you don't need. They not only want TIs destroyed, but their immediate families and sometimes extended families destroyed, too.

    And they all stick up for each other. Cowards have to all stick up for each other and especially their master in order to exist, because they lack the substance to exist by themselves. Hence, they need to become one of them against the few targets that remain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says the link is no longer available. Looks like they've taken the article down soon after you posted the link to it.

    Looks like the Rats are trying to cover themselves. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that attack on Rather really happened, which I don't doubt, because he was in fact a high profile journalist. And 1986 was the year that Challenger disintegrated. I'll never believe that the 1986 Challenger disaster was an accident. It smells very stinky. as though deliberate negligence allowed it to accidentally happen. Probably they wanted to scrap the space program and focus more on hard-core "national defense", which is bullshit. How many times has Russia aimed missiles as the US? Does it really justify the amount of money we've poured into national defense? It's all one big hoax. Who knows what really went on in 1986? We were in the middle of the Iran-Contra affair, that's what happened. This is the very beginnings of what would become the ghetto woman-raping baddass genre of music starring assholes like Kanye West and Little Bitch Wayne. Assholes the world can do without, and we wouldn't have to deal with their drama queen sissy fake gangsta asses if it weren't for bullshit like what went down in 1985-1987 which is another milestone in the NWO era.

    Yeah, those people on Challenger were useless to the NWO. Who cares about the future of the children when the Elite are raping them and getting sheep and yuppies to protect their crimes?

    ReplyDelete