Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Prison System Beyond The Prison Industrial Complex

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Prison_System/BeyondPrisonIndusComp.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perps and the System in general have no business judging, since they have resigned to taking the easy way out, while targets have taken the much harder road. Yet the system and perps still see fit to judge. Well a lot of it is typical stalker-style "make the victim out to be an object" type judgement that I am seeing.

Who are they to judge, any of them? Nobody who works for the system could be as tough as some targets are. If they weren't, they'd have signed off to doing work for the system.