TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, August 23, 2010

The use of psychics and destruction of the survivor in 'gang stalking' campaigns

Here is latest from other post if interested: http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2010/08/sugarcubes-vids-i-postedprotecting.html

What this system does is wipe someone clean so that they dont recall what happened and its done so that the survivor is not a threat to anyone they may be angry at. You have no idea of the level of interference in a survivor's life. And they really feel they are helping you- just as sick as pedophiles really. Totally not in reality.

I was on this train once in Washington DC- the place is crawling with pscyhics who obviously keep the place safe. I know its hard to believe but its true and its one of the only places that there is such a heavy population of that kind of force- at least that overtly. I could see that many of them were 'feeling' how much pain I was in and years of emotional pain stored in my compartmentalized mind and emotional centers. Its none of thier damn business anyway and draining that energy or destroying the person to make them realease it is NOT the proper way to go about things.

Thier main concern seems only to so alter and modify a survivor that they may never have any access to their own psychic powers again probably the survivor is seen as a threat somehow. It was the worst part of this, those bastards that sit next to you and they think they are so clever- you dont believe me but it WAS a part of my gang stalking experience and during Bush it was horrible. They think they can sit down next to you and make you feel 'happy' or alter your mood all of a sudden and you wont notice. The smirk is enough of an indication bastard, as well as I only felt such an UNATURAL change when YOU sat down. Also, dont thing there isnt a two way connection made. I can feel them just as they think they are being oh-so influential witout anyone knowing it.

If you dont believe me then look up just what MK Ultra was connected to and how many surviving mind control slaves claim to have had Theta programming. Also see how much money was documented as to be put towards psychic research in the military. Also, note how they never officially DENY that a psychic army exists.

This is also why psychiatry wants to label psychic content. Note how it doesnt dare go after religion-cuz they would bury the bastards thats why. Religion has worked very hard to serve as control over the masses. Psychiatry might just be an added control or a new form of control for an population increasingly to educated or jaded for religion to any longer serve this function.

It is in direct conflict with documented existence of either psychic research or phenomena for psychiatry to have this as one of its delusions or disorders. So why is it validated? Tolerated? Becuz they are the new inquisition and they have instilled fear into the hearts of the public. Just as the church did years ago they seem to serve alongside the official powers of this nation and go unquestioned.
If you do your research you will also find that they are also guilty of tortures beyond comprehension, as well as NO ONE IN THE USA HAS EVER BEEN BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES FOR UNETHICAL OR ILLEGAL HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION.
Despite all the documented cases and the Geneva Convention. So the USA is one of the worst for this despite all thier claims of human rights and respect for human life.

In the situation of a TI you have to remember that those who know you cannot trust and those you could trust wouldnt believe it and definately dont know what is going on. That is where isolation of the target exists in the gang stalking system and that is what keeps them prisoner.

No comments:

Post a Comment