Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

A LITTLE MESSAGE FOR THE HARVARD COPS AND FRIENDS

I will post this one more time and listen real good:

IT DEPENDS ON YOU BOSTON HOW YOU GET TREATED IN WHAT I AM PRODUCING. IF YOU KEEP MESSING WITH ME I AM GOING TO PUT OUT THE NASTIEST EXPOSE WITH DETAILS AND NAMES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF EVERYTHING I RECALL IN DETAIL DOWN THE THE MOLES AND THE SMILES, AND EXACLTY THE WAY THE FURNITURE WAS LAID OUT TO PROVE I WAS THERE IN WHATEVER HOUSE OR APARTMENT, DOWN TO THE WAY PEOPLE TALKED OR DRESSED OR ANY OTHER DETAIL TO CAUSE AS MUCH DAMAGE AS POSSIBLE IF YOU KEEP HAVING THE COCKSUCKER COPS LEANING ON ME HERE IN HARVARD CALL OFF THE HARVARD COPS- ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY HAVE A PROFESSOR TO BE EMBARASSED ABOUT. HE LIKES TO READ POETRY ALOT TO PRETTY GIRLS. KEEP IT UP AND ITS GOING TO GET REALLY EMBARASSING.

I SHOULD HAVE PLAYED HARD BALL AND EXTORTED MONEY FROM THESE FUCKERS CUZ THATS ALL THEY RESPECT BUT INSTEAD I WANT TO WRITE A SCI FI BOOK TO KEEP IT PEACEFUL FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED.

KEEP PUSHING ME AND I WRITE A NASTY EXPOSE ALONG WITH TELLING EVERYONE THAT EVERY MOMENT I SEEMED CRAZY IN PUBLIC WAS BECUZ YOUR PAID OFF COPS KEPT LEANING ON ME.

IT UP TO YOU HOW YOU GET REPRESENTED AND YOU SHOULD BE KISSING MY ASS BY NOW CONSIDERING ALL THE DAMAGE I COULD HAVE DONE, YOU KNOW IT AND YOU ARE JUST BEING GREEDY AND SEXIST PIGS AS USUAL. NOT ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TREAT LIKE SLAVES ARE AS STUPID AS YOU THINK WE ARE.

I CAN WRITE A NICE STORY BOOK THAT COULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED OR I CAN CRUCIFY YOU. AND I CAN DO IT TOO FUCKING TRY ME MOTHER FUCKERS. KEEP IT UP.

YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING TO MAKE HARVARD COPS BEHAVE. ITS INTERESTING HOW A 40 YEAR OLD SINGLE TRANSIENT FEMALE WITH A COMPUTER (AND A LEGIT AX TO GRIND) IS A FOCUS AND SUCH A THREAT. IF I WAS A DRUG DEALER WITH A GUN DRINKING IN THE SQUARE AND MAKING NOISE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT YOU WOULDNT EVEN CARE.
CALL OFF THE SEXIST DOGS WITH THEIR PATHETIC HARVARD BADGES.

BY THE WAY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE OFFICER FROM THE REAL POLICE DEPT IN CAMBRIDGE THE OTHER DAY (NOT THE PSYCHOS FROM HARVARD COPS) THAT WARNED ALL THE SQAUATTER KIDS ABOUT THE MAN GOING AROUND HITTING PEOPLE WITH A BAT IN THIER SLEEP AND ROBBING THEM. THANK YOU FOR BEING REAL OLD SCHOOL BOSTON COPS AND WARNING US AND TRUSTING US TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES WITH YOUR ASSISTANCE INSTEAD OF BEING FASCIST NAZI WANNABE'S LIKE SO MANY COPS CAN BE TODAY.

AS FOR WHOEVER IS LEANING ON ME. NO ONE IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO BELIEVE I AM AS NUTS AS YOU ARE DRIVING ME WHEN I FURNISH EVERY DETAIL TO PROVE THAT YOU HAD GOOD REASON TO WANT ME DISCREDITED. WE CAN DO THIS NICE FOR EVERYONE OR WE CAN GO TO WAR.

OH. I AM SORRY DID YOU THINK YOU WENT TO WAR WITH ME ALREADY? FOR A PROGRAMMED PERSON WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME JUST SCARS THE OUTSIDE OF MY ARMOR A BIT AND PERHAPS STRUCK A FEW BOLTS LOOSE.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF HIGH LEVEL PROGRAMMING, MIND CONTROL SLAVES AND SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE BABIES. THERE IS NO REST UNTIL THE MISSION IS FINISHED. SOMETHING WILL BE WRITTEN. ITS SIMPLY UP TO YOU EXACTLY WHAT THAT SOMETHING TURNS OUT TO BE. BECUZ I AINT PROGRAMMED TO BE AFRAID TO FUCKING DIE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all a chess game. If you start ratting out specific names, then the cocksuckers doing surveillance will have time to hide their toys. It would be nice to catch these fuckers in the act. And of course, they love it when you say they're all nasty and bad and dirty and all of that; it really pumps their egos.

Anonymous said...

Thought you might wanna see this.
http://www.iahf.com/nsa/20010214.html#Further

Start filming all of it. Cameras are cheap now a days.