TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

SPYWARE

(Dont even comment on the last post. Its something that came out and it wrote itself. I wont even acknowledge it, like an illegitimate child. But it obviously was important to someone..)

Does any one get how easy it is nowadays to spy on people?
http://www.resources.safestware.com/spy-keylogger-software.htm

http://www.remote-computer-spy.com/
It is laughable that no one seems to understand that if we are human experimentees that driving us like cattle onto the internet as the only place to defend ourselves makes it easy to not only monitor us as subjects but to be able to have unlimited access as to the inner machinations of our minds. This is one of the reasons that a TI must be isolated. So that the will 'talk' and reveal. What would a study be without that? And how better to have those who want the person out of the way to ensure that they are forever held prisoner, mentally and emotionally?

Its an easy enough concept. There are nosy obsessive power freaks in the world..always been that way. They have toys. End of equation.
Duh.

Tell that to every denying therapist and whoever else. Enough money buys alot and always has and always will.

1 comment:

  1. See:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1104750/Blair-sexy-Catholic-aide--new-Yale-HQ-near-Opus-Dei-fathers-office.html

    Blair's own people now refer to him as a "double agent" which explains a great deal about his destructive influence. Also bears out what I said before about Opus Dei concentrating on getting its people into the highest office possible, whereas "Column 88" tends to get them into key military and police posts just below the top...

    The Blair government was an enthusiast for every means of spying on people, at every opportunity. Many of these technologies exist because he threw billions of pounds of taxpayer's money at any company that wanted to spy on us.

    Glad you've survived Christmas, love.

    ReplyDelete