TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alert to all Men, Boys, Gay women, and anyone who wants to be around me, 'get' with me or into my pants..

Here is the deal: At this point I am not messing around..its situation critical.

If you cannot keep up with me intellectually, if you dont have alot of money to help get me out of this mess or at least support me in it, if you dont have CONNECTIONS who can either get at my enemies eventually or sort things out on that end, if you are not an artist, if you are not satisfactory in the sack, if you are not the one of two physical profiles of man that I prefer or if you are a woman (sorry ladies) THEN GIVE UP NOW AND DONT WASTE YOUR TIME...get a clue. I want everything I could have had 8 years ago and if I do not get it then I am going to be an old maid, if I even make it that far. I'll find something to do believe me.

That is why women hate me (except the L's of course) and men despise me....they think its odd I dont need an 'other'. I survived this long on The World full of people and my Inner World... why is a mate so damn important?? Its the work in life that counts, not some guy. And if your serious about an 'other' it should be the right one and for the right reasons, not desperation. (or being pushed into a handler).

Oh, and know about the perps but dont be one..cuz I'll know or I will find out.

And you have to believe my situation fully..no living with polite denial. Its time to rip the sheet of this f*cker..this deception.
In RI when I modeled for RISD years ago, in thier littel museum was what I found to be my favorite painting of all time: Time revealing Truth. That painting and those ideals that are ME were there long before this mess, any family or friends who have betrayed me or any men who were intimate with me who were used against me. I....I was in existence long before the destroyers came along in full force and I exist afterwards...no matter how you try to wipe me out in favor of handing my power of Self over to my enemies.

Its on loan you idiots....and time will come to return what you owe.

And stop sending people to try to tell me that I do not care about money or that I am admirable becuz I do not complain about my situation...everyone knows I should have been done with school by now and working in a job I like doing things I like to do. Also, whats up with constant intimations that my family is the mob?? Show me proof...like real evidence I dare you. It all sounds like more gas lighting bs to me.
Perps are idiots.

3 comments:

  1. Something is going on here; I hope you are OK. They have me riled up today 901-22-2009).
    AJH

    ReplyDelete
  2. They think harassing someone with their group is an 'ass kicking'. I suppose if a TI died from the intense stress and eharassment, they'd all be saying "Gee, we really showed him, huh?" or "Yeah, we really kicked his ass". Or her ass. Or whatever. They think pouncing on a TI and getting all over the poor victim is doing something good.

    That is the consistent mindset of the perps I am seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am OK..well relatively I guess. They are just spooking you. They do that to people who know me sometimes.
    When something is really wrong you'll know..it wont be fear from them-it will be a true gut feeling. Real and true not fake trickery from the fakers.
    Thanks for concern.

    ReplyDelete