TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, January 19, 2009

False accusations of mobbing

Targets have to be very careful. There are those that WILL use this sophisticated form of psych harassment and warfare to make false claims or there are those that are possibly mentally ill. However, I find it so hard to beleive considering the fact that perps often want a TI to be labeled the one with the problem.
What would a person making false claims..what would thier motive be? Delusional?? Could be I guess, but then that is what all perp groups say about or try to get TI's labeled as..The only thing I can think of if its malicous is that the person didnt get something they wanted. Other than that....I mean alot of TI's have psychiatrists who have been threatened and BEFORE they turn they would have (and did) give thier patients fairly mild diagnoses..like anxiety or other harmless run of the mill stuff.
Then after the doc gets approached or threatened, a TI will have the psychiatrist making claims of 'paranoid ideations' and other things that were not mentioned or discussed with patient prior-even if you simply stated that you are being harassed if you are enough of a threat they can turn this into a big deal. They figure you'll be disposed of and the system will protect them all the way. YOU are expendable.

If you can when first being targeted get yourself a letter or statement saying that you are only seeing your psychiatrist for such and such..what you and that professional have discussed and worked on ONLY and make sure its right on paper. DO THIS EARLY ON...becuz even if your doctor doesnt want to sell you out, even there is a point that they KNOW what is going on and want to protect you, eventually they will sell you out or will be forced to. No one is going to lose thier career and family members over one soul, lost to the mob (or the system).

Especially DO NOT go to any docs suggested by the employer who is the overseer of the place of mobbing. They will simply do what the employer wants.

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0379073804004918

With the high instance of mobbing being reported that does lend it some legitamacy however, be cautious because there is always either a false claim or someone using false claims to thier advantage.

I have heard that mobbing is used frequently by corporations as 'hits' to get rid of people and they have professionals who are like hit men organizing the perp group and its activities. Taking this in mind, you can see what you are dealing with better..that its about simply getting rid of people using psych warfare instead of physical force.

The web makes it easier for them, however it makes it more possible for Targets to fight back or even be validated.

5 comments:

  1. Rachael, some good posts lately. Especially how the constant harassment/mobbing and resulting ptsd and other issues, dumbs down the target and affects the TI's ability to reason clearly. Before all this started i had a tested genius IQ, 142. Creatively talented. No way could I score that high these days, and its hard to be inspired and motivated creatively. But theres always hope of rebuilding yourself,maybe transforming the suffering into something positive,often creative pursuits are a good outlet. This educational blog seems to be a good outlet for you, and is helpful to others... I'll write more later, theres some topics I wanted to bring up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my posts are good and if they are not they get revised or removed. No one works as hard under duress as TI's living on the road who are dirt poor with no visible support system.

    And I am sure that the perps would love me to rebuild myself..its called the end result of behavior modification. Something like shutting up about what happened and going on with your life carrying around all the shame, humiliation and bitterness that they have burdened a target with into some subservuent job like caretaker in some way for humanity.

    Suggested many times by nasty gang stalking perps right to my face..almost like instruction on what to 'do next' now that my life has been interuppted. Its a bit late now for this kind of instruction and they know it.
    Also there is nothing positive about this. That is a perp desire for your typical Judeo-Christian Americana 'Happy ending' to a story. I will NOT give them that..and it is somehting they want desperately beleive me. To alay thier own guilt as well as place TI's on shelves after they have desimated a person.

    This is not a good outlet for me..it is something I do becuz I was forced into a prison cell..and dont anyone EVER forget it.
    I was a talented...gifted artist in a few meduims and highly intelligent and attractive. There is NO excuse I would have given myself not to succeed in life so if you think I will excuse the perps making it so I cant succeed in life you are out of your minds.

    The ONLY reason this exists is a tool of warfare as well as to warn others of the enemies existence and tactics.

    If you want to bring anything up with me feel free to put them in a comment and I will not publish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be aware they are also quite capable of killing us off with their tech. sometimes it takes a lot of concentration just to stay alive, with all the disruptions their weapons are causing to my body. In this regard, I feel like a piece of meat that keeps on living sometimes, just like the guy in the Metallica 'One' video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I have said before..death would have been preferable to THIS..but I guess we all have preferences (ha ha)..and I have often thot of that Metallica vid..the older one where the guy has no arms and legs and is stuck in a bed and he keeps using his body for Morse code and finally a nurse or someone gets what he is doing..he is coding "Just kill me". Yeah, we are silenced in our own skins and worlds often.
    Creepy- Metallica's new cd is 'death by magnetic' or some such. Hmmm..too close. Its got this coffin on the cover eminating what looks like waves..so obvious.
    What-ever.
    "Who was trying not to spit in the fan/Who was told what to do by the man...Who was given a pat on the back/who was breaking away from the pack.."
    "You well healed big wheel/Ha ha charade you are...your nearly a laugh.." Floyd has all the betrayal and dirty business of doing away with someone expressed much better! (see song link on blog above).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note in the video, there's mention of Democracy, and later on, you see this horribly mangled victim of war who has no sight, speech, no arms or legs. He's trapped inside the system. The lack of sight would represent withholding of information, the lack of speech would represent the fact he doesn't have a voice. It's a pretty awesome video in that regard. It seems like the guy could represent the human lab rats that a lot of us are, trapped with nowhere to go.

    ReplyDelete