TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dragon Slayer In Ancient Myth

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon

http://www.goddiscussion.com/63081/judgment-day-messianic-advent-and-the-battle-of-armageddon-in-non-christian-religious-mythology/


http://forums.rasta-man.co.uk/smf/index.php?action=printpage;topic=2780.0


http://www.egyptartsite.com/battle.html



http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/index.html

O always see a hawk in the sky and I know its Horus symbolism. I never realized its always on a sunny day, and the sun is high in the sky, usually the hawk will pass under the sun. I'VE got fabulous pics of the sun actually paasing over a hawk perched in place, o a street lamp midday
Other symbols were present in the area.
A street light is a lamp bringing light at night ijust realized.

I now understand the out stretched wings with the sun at its center. The hawk fusing with the sun.

Strangely, these moments of inspiration have left me along with the light and luck that seemed to be with me.

Whatever it was was the force that kept urging me to leave the country.


All is very dark here now. When i visited my beloved upper floor of the Copley Library with the room that has the paintings of The Grail quest and other images in the building this new lack of light in this area or perhaps the USA generally basically is making me feel like it was never real or true to begin with and it was all a deception.

Interesting the part about the god's stare from the sky being so hard or intense that it caused the troops to not be able to tell friend from foe.

The all seeing eye that is the communications technology and spies within the gan

Organized harassment or gang stalking system is doing just that to targeted activists.

Its so very dark here. As if nothing light ever existed at all.

A few weeks ago a hawk feather was found in Harvard Sq area. It occured to me that this is what was used as a pen to write centuries ago.

I caught the sun's illumination coming over a clock at the top of a building downtown Boston. Across the commons from the state house. As if to say 'its time'.

To finally write and get legal help. They are making it so much harder than itever was before.

I think the GS system exists to ensure capable people who could do a number of great things only do one great thing in their lifetimes. 

1 comment:

  1. So now they're forcing you to write a book to expose them, which is taking a lot of your remaining life energies. In reality, you should be educated and helping others and doing work you enjoy as an artist. And the system IS accountable for the loss of one finger.

    Yet those criminals, including the one with the vicious dogs, are the ones who get rewarded for their lazy part in your destruction. They get paid and fed well. It's evidence that the dark forces that wanted control have finally gotten their way. I saw one supposed "bum" who stalked me for years come in and pull out some big bills and actually paid the cashier a tip. Where did he get all that money if he was a bum stalking me, and he never begged for any money? Oh that's right, the "gods" paid him to stalk me. Some guy who lives near me told me he was an operative.

    They want us to envy those douchebags that harass us. They're punishing me for not being one of their collective mob, i.e., having perps stress that I "have no friends" and following that with the conclusion that I am "a loser and I know it".

    And a lot of these perps who stalk forums have such lack of intellect and writing style, it's not even funny. They actually believe they have friends just because they're part of a large hive that comes after one lone target with their millions of other perps. It's very important to "have friends". Nevermind that these assholes and idiots aren't each others' friends; they're cowards who are afraid to not be part of a mob.

    They want us to feel like crap just because we chose to be lone wolves who can survive. Oh I'd love to see any of them survive without becoming one of the mob and giving in to the demands of the system.

    ReplyDelete